This guide will help you to Safely Root Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T810 running On Android Lollipop 5.1.1.We will be using a custom Kernel and CF-Root package in this guide.Don’t worry we will be sharing direct links as well as full step by step guide to Root Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T810.
As we mentioned before, this guide is only For Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T810 Running Android 5.1.1 Lollipop.Most of you guys may have updated your Tab S2 to latest Lollipop, so this guide will be perfect get root access.But don’t try on other Android version.
If You have a Galaxy Tab S2 and you want to root it then this guide is for you.The process is simple and easy.Here we will be using Cf-Root tool to get root access on Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T810
Device that is supported
- This is only for Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T810
- Check your model number don’t try this method on different variants
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T810 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
Follow the guide below to Root Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T810
- Make sure your device has more than 40% battery
- Device Must be running on Lollipop
- Download and Install Samsung Drivers On your PC.Download Link->>Samsung Drivers
Now time to Root Samsung Galaxy A3 4G Duos SM-A300M –>>
Download and Install On your PC
CF-Root File (22.16MB)
How To Root Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T810
Step By Step Guide
*Read Pre-Requirement section carefully (mImportant) then follow the steps below to Root Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T810
- Then Download the Cf-root file from the download section above and extract them.Below is the image after extracting
- Now boot your device into download mode by following steps given below
Fist turnoff your device.Then Press and hold Volume Down, Home and Power button at same time for 5-8 seconds until download mode is active.
- Once in download mode, you will see a yellow warning triangle.Press the volume up key to continue
- Then open the Odin3 you have just extracted In step 2. (look small image of extracted file above)
- After that, connect your Tablet to your PC
- Once your device is detected by Odin tool, click PDA and the select the CF-Auto-Root.tar file (you have extracted).
- Then, click Start to begin the process
- The rooting / Flashing process may take up to 1min so don’t panic
- Once the process is completed you will be able to see a Green Box with Pass mark in Odin.
- Now disconnect your device.Now your device is fully rooted
- Go to the app drawer and now you can see SuperSu app there
- To verify the root status install Root Checker.
*During this process Smartphone will re-boot automatically.
Using this guide you can easily & safely Root Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T810
If you have any queries related to this post feel free to leave that in the comment section below