Samsung has been testing the One UI 5 update on a number of its smartphones. The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 has entered the One UI 5 Beta Program and it’ll be based on the Android 13. The first beta for the smartphone was released in China, South Korea, and the UK last week.
Now, Samsung has released the One UI 5 Beta 2 Update for the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 in China. Soon, the update will expand to other regions too.
The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 One UI 5 Beta 2 Update will come with the firmware version ZVJ9, which might be the same for the update in other regions. The new beta update will focus on bug fixes and other improvements including the cracking sound error during video editing preview.
Changelog for the One UI 5 Beta 2 Update for Galaxy Z Flip 3
Major changes and improvements
- Fixed the cracking error when checking Preview once you’ve set Effect and Tone arbitrarily
- Resolved the rear selfie switch icon display error
- The AR Emoji camera screen error has been fixed
- The cover home screen preview image and different applied image error is fixed
- The preview stopped and camera failed bug has been resolved
- After saving photos and videos in Flex mode, confirm in, and screen error when switching back to Preview have been fixed
Known issues with the new update
- Tata play not being executed is an error
- TeamViewer Remote Control is showing an error when connecting other devices
- Some terminals of dam dam (Secure Folder installation terminal) are not running
Steps to install the One UI 5 Beta 2 Update
If you’re a Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 user and you’ve already joined the One UI 5 Beta program, you’ll see the new beta update on the software update page. Currently, the update has started rolling out in China if you’re in a different region you’ll have to wait a bit longer. To check for the update, you’ll need to head over to Settings -> Software Update. Once the update has become available, you should tap the Download and Install button.