Have you been exploring the web for a simple guide to learn how to take screenshots and screen record on the Apple Vision Pro? If yes, then you’re in the right place. In this guide, you will get to know the step-by-step instructions to take screenshots and screen record on Apple Vision Pro.
Apple’s new Vision Pro was released recently and it is a first-generation device that runs on the new operating system VisionOS. Similar to other Apple operating systems, this one also boasts various useful features, such as the ability to take screenshots and screen record.
There are a number of ways you can take screenshots and screen record on your Apple Vision Pro. You can use these methods to capture the screen inside or outside the app.
How to take screenshots and screen record on Apple Vision Pro?
Here are the steps to take screenshots on your Apple Vision Pro –
- Open the Location or App where you wish to take a screenshot
- Now, you should press the Digital Crown + Top Button simultaneously for capturing the screenshot
Here are the steps to follow to screen record on Apple Vision Pro –
- For opening the Control Center, you should look up and then tap the bottom pointing arrow icon
- After that, you should be tapping the Control Center icon, which is the one with two horizontal toggles
- Now, you must tap the Record icon to start screen recording
If the screen recording icon does not appear in the control center, you can just go to Settings -> Control Center -> Add screen recording to the Control Center.
We hope this guide helped you know how to take screenshots and screen record on Apple Vision Pro. If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to mention them in the comments section.