TeamWin Recovery Project or TWRP has become the go-to choice for people who love to install custom ROM or modify the system software. The TWRP v3.4 was released back in June with limited Android 10 support but now, the project has jumped to v3.5.0 (TWRP 3.5.0) for Android phones.
The most important change in TWRP 3.5.0 is that it now supports devices that were released with Android 10 out of the box. The latest TWRP is developed in two branches. One is for Android 9 Pie and the second for Android 10. Smartphones released with Android 9 Pie will have Pie-based TWRP and Android 10 powered devices have their specific build.
TWRP is yet to be released for Android 11 running smartphones. But, it is currently in development. Check out the full changelog of TWRP 3.5.0 here.
TWRP 3.5.0 changelog:
- Fix building in android-5.1 trees – CaptainThrowback
- New QTI Haptics Support – AndroidableDroid
- New TSPDriver Haptics Support – LameMonster82
- Selinux restore issues – AndroidableDroid
- OEM build fixes – Fighter19
- More file extension support in Gui file selector – Mauronofrio
- FBE Fixes – CaptainThrowback
- Ozip Decryption – Mauronofrio
- Don’t use persist for recovery logs – bigbiff
- Delay touch startup if necessary – bigbiff
- Spanish translation Updates – R0rt1z2
- Fix cache wiping on Slot A only devices – AndroidableDroid
- Exclude dumpsys directory from backups – DarthJabba9
- Gerrman translation Updates – 4ndyZ
- HW Rotation during runtime (does not affect touch panel) – webgeek1234
- API 24 fixes – AndroidableDroid
- vold_decrypt error on unmount – CaptainThrowback
- Multiuser – warn when users are not decrypted – noahajac
- FDE encryption fixes – CaptainThrowback
- Crypto state fixes – nebrassy
- Chinese translation Updates – Whyle
- Theme updates to match android-10 release: CaptainThrowback
- Move TWRP App install to Advanced page – Dees_Troy
- Update Russian Translation – f2065
Download TWRP 3.5.0 Recovery
Here are the simple steps to download TWRP for your device.
- Click here
- Choose your smartphone brand and then device model
- Go down till you find the “Download Link” section
- Choose the region
- Now, click on the latest version and download it
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.