Vivo Y21 and Vivo Y21s are two exceptional smartphones offered by Vivo and they come with a wide range of features at affordable prices. The camera is pretty decent but you can further improve it by using Google Camera. Google Camera is the stock camera app that ships with Google’s Pixel smartphone.
This camera brings in the latest HDR+ technology known for improving picture quality, especially on low-end and mid-end smartphones. This app also includes the Night Sight feature, motion photos, portrait mode, lens blur, slow motion, 60fps video, and more.
Thanks to the creative and hard-working developers like BSG, Arnova8G2, and Urnyx05 who are constantly working hard to make ported Gcam APK files to most smartphones, two Vivo devices have also received ports.
You can use it too. If you’re looking to install the Google Camera on your Vivo Y21 and Y21s, then this guide will be of great help to you. In this guide, you will get to know how to download and install the best Vivo Y21 and Y21s Gcam ports.
How to download the Google Camera port
- Gcam_6.210329.0153build-8.1.101L – Download
- Google Camera 7.3.018 APK – Download
- Google Camera 7.3.021 APK – Download
- Gcam_6.1.021_Advanced_V1.4.032219.1950 – Download
- Gcam by Arnova8G2 – Download
How to install Vivo Y21 and Vivo Y21s Gcam port
The installation process for Vivo Y21 and Y21s Gcam ports is as simple as installing any third-party APK file. The best thing is that you don’t necessarily need to root your device. Here are the steps to install the Gcam port –
- Download the Gcam APK file from the links mentioned above and tap on it
- Ensure that the Unknown Sources option is enabled
- To do that, you should head over to the device’s Settings menu -> Security/Privacy -> Enable it
- This will launch the package installer and you’ll need to tap on the “Install” button
- Once the installation is finished, you should open it and use it