Xiaomi is now rolling out September 2020 security to Mi 10 Lite Zoom and Mi 10 Lite 5G. The latest update brings security updates to your device making it more secure.
The Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite Zoom September 2020 security update comes with build number 184.108.40.206.QJVCNXM and will cost you 4.4GB of internet data. For Mi 10 Lite 5G, the build number is 220.127.116.11.QJIKRGU and weighs 2.4GB in size.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite Zoom and Mi 10 Lite 5G update changelog:
- Updated Android Security Patch to September 2020.
- Increased system security.
To check the update manually, head to Settings -> About phone -> System update . You can also use the link (given below ) to download the update and install it manually. [Manual installation steps are given below.]
Download Links (V18.104.22.168.QJVCNXM / V22.214.171.124.QJIKRGU)
Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite Zoom – September 2020 security update [Download Link]
Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G – September 2020 security update [Download Link]
To install the downloaded file, follow these steps:
- Open “Settings” then go to “About phone”
- Click on System updates
- Click on the menu button (three dots) placed at the top-right corner
- Click on “Choose update package” and then select the downloaded file and you are done.
- If you not getting the “Choose update package” option then click on MIUI icon for 6-7 times, and then you will get the option. Now, follow step-4 and the update will start installing.
- Congrats, Your phone is now more secure than earlier.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page