If you have an unlocked bootloader in your Android device and you’re having an issue, then there are multiple ways to resolve the situation at home. You can either factory reset using TWRP or flash the stock firmware or install a custom ROM, there are many possibilities. However, what if the same issue occurs when the bootloader is unlocked?
For instance, many users have been raising their concerns that they’re facing the Your Device is Corrupt issue. In this issue, you will get the message stating “Your device is corrupt, it cannot be trusted and will not boot”. One of the common reasons for this issue is that there might be a few modules installed in your device but despite that, you relocked the bootloader.
If you’re experiencing this issue, then you will find this guide helpful. In this guide, you will get to know how to fix Your Device is Corrupt issue in Locked Bootloader.
How to fix Your Device is Corrupt issue in Locked Bootloader?
Here are the steps to follow to fix Your Device is Corrupt issue –
- On your PC, you should download and extract SDK Platform Tools
- After that, long-press the power key for powering off your device
- Use the hardware key combinations for booting to Fastboot Mode
- If you own a OnePlus device, you wouldn’t even have to power off the device
- When the error appears, you can just press and hold the Power + Volume Up + Volume Down keys simultaneously for a few seconds
- Once your handset is in Fastboot Mode, you should connect it to the PC using a USB cable
- After that, launch the Command Prompt inside platform-tools folder and then type the following command –
- Now, you need to type the following command to unlock the device’s bootloader –
fastboot flashing unlock
- You will likely get a prompt on your device and you’ll need to select Yes/OK/Unlock Bootloader
- Your device will now undergo and reset and boot to the stock OS