How To Find Huawei Honor 10 IMEI Serial Number: IMEI or MEID number is a form of identification for a specific device. Every device has a unique IMEI number, and they are usually 16-digits long. This makes every device in existence different from every other in a single way at least. This is very helpful and every user should know the IMEI number of his/her device.
There are many situations when a user may need the IMEI number of his/her device. For example, if you want to exchange your device to buy a new device online, the site will ask your device’s IMEI number and it will also be very helpful if your device gets stolen. It is very easy to Check any device’s IMEI Serial Number. Here in this guide, we will go through all the methods.
Honor 10, a smaller version of Huawei P20 was released in May 2018. The Honor 10 brings many features from its bigger brother Huwaei P20. The Honor10 comes equipped with a 5.84 inches display with a notch on the top. The display has an 18:9 screen ratio. The display has a resolution of 1080 x 2280. It is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass. The device is powered by 2.4 GHz HiSilicon Kirin 970 SoC Octa-core (4×2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53) processor coupled with 6/4 GB of RAM. It comes with 64/128 GB internal storage option.
The all-new Honor 10 sports Dual 16-megapixels rare camera with Leica optics sensor and a 24-megapixel front camera for a selfie. The device runs on the Android 8.1 Oreo out of the box with Huwaei’s EMUI 8 custom skin at the top. It houses a Non-removable Li-Po 3400 mAh battery. Honor10 includes a Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass. The Fingerprint scanner is front-mounted.
Steps To Find Huawei Honor 10 IMEI Serial Number
Method 1: Check Device’s Box
On most of the devices boxes, the IMEI number is printed. So check the Original box of the device.
Method 2: Use Phone’s Dialer
- Turn on your Android device, and launch the dialer or phone application.
- Next, type in ” *#06# ” without the speech quotes.
- Your device will take a moment before it displays your IMEI number.
- In some cases, you will directly be able to copy it from the clipboard, while in other cases, it cannot be done so. In such a case, just note it down using a pen or a paper.
Method 3: Find It In The ‘About Phone’ Menu
- Turn on your Android device, and launch the Settings application.
- Scroll all the way down until you find an option called ‘About Phone‘.
- Tap on it, and then scroll further down to see another sub-menu named ‘Phone Information‘.
- You will be able to see your device’s IMEI number there.
Dedicated Post: 3 Ways To Find the IMEI Number on an Android device