Have you been facing 8 Ball Pool Not Working due to one reason or the other? If so, then you’ll find this guide to be extremely helpful. In this guide, you will get to know how to fix 8 Ball Pool Not Working.
With more than a billion downloads across Android and iOS, 8 Ball Pool by Miniclip is one of the most popular mobile games. This is an online multiplayer games that allows folks to compete against each other in virtual pool matches.
The game was launched in 2010 and it has largely received positive reviews for majority of that time. However, like any other game, 8 Ball Pool also has its fair share of bugs and issues and this has resulted in 8 Ball Pool Not working.
How to fix 8 Ball Pool Not Working?
Method 1: Clear cache on Android
One of the primary causes for 8 Ball Pool Not Working is cache buildup. This buildup occurs over time and can slow down and result in errors. Here is how you can clear cache on Android –
- Head over to the “Settings” app on your Android device
- Now, select the “Apps and Notifications” option
- Find the 8 Ball Pool app before tapping on it
- Go to “Storage and Cache” before clicking on the Clear Cache option
Method 2: Check for new updates
Another reason why you might be getting 8 Ball Pool Not Working might be that the app isn’t updated on your phone. Developers are always trying to improve the app’s quality and fix any bugs in the previous version through a new update.
To check for new updates, go to the Play Store and check if the game needs updating. Once it is updated, the game will likely start functioning properly.
Method 3: Change DNS settings
A DNS server will translate domain names to IP addresses, allowing the users to browse the internet. In some situations, a DNS server can cause issues while accessing the 8 Ball Pool game’s servers, which results in the game not launching or loading.
Follow these steps to change the DNS settings on your device –
- Head over to Settings and then tap on Network and Internet
- After that, tap on “Private DNS” before selecting “Private DNS provider hostname” option
- Then, you should enter a third-party DNS like 184.108.40.206 (Google DNS) or 220.127.116.11 (Cloudflare DNS)
We hope this guide helped you know how to fix 8 Ball Pool Not Working. If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to mention them in the comments section.