Google recently released Android 12 Beta 3 and now the company is back with another update in the same month. The newly-released Android 12 Beta 3.1 does not bring anything new but fixes the several critical issues caused by Android 12 Beta 3.
Most of the Android 12 Beta 3 running phones might be facing some serious stability issues. It includes – random System UI crashes, excessive background app killing, and in some cases, the devices get stuck in the boot loop after restart.
The Android 12 Beta 3.1 has been released as a Hotfix update to tackle all those critical issues. It is a tiny update and has a download size of just 738kB. The Android 12 Beta 3.1 update is available to all the Android 12 eligible Pixel phones which are – Google Pixel 3, Pixel 3 XL, Pixel 3a, Pixel 3a XL, Pixel 4, Pixel 4 XL, Pixel 4a, Pixel 4a 5G, and Pixel 5.
Android 12 Beta 3.1 changelog:
- Fixed an issue that caused some devices to get stuck in a boot loop after restarting the device. (Issue #193789343)
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused the System UI to crash.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused the Android low memory killer daemon (Imkd) to excessively kill processes.
Download Android 12 Beta 3.1
Google Pixel phones running Android 12 Beta 3 can easily install Beta 3.1 via device settings. For this, open Settings, go to the Software update section and tap on the “Check for update” button. Then, hit the download button and enjoy a more stable Android 12 on your phone. As always, you can manually update your phone by downloading and flashing a factory image file or sideload the OTA.
- Google Pixel 3 – Factory Image
- Google Pixel 3 XL – Factory Image – OTA Update ZIP
- Google Pixel 3a – Factory Image – OTA Update ZIP
- Google Pixel 3a XL – Factory Image – OTA Update ZIP
- Google Pixel 4 – Factory Image – OTA Update ZIP
- Google Pixel 4 XL – Factory Image – OTA Update ZIP
- Google Pixel 4a – Factory Image – OTA Update ZIP
- Google Pixel 4a 5G – Factory Image – OTA Update ZIP
- Google Pixel 5 – Factory Image – OTA Update ZIP
Here’s our Android 12 installation guide for your help.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.