Good news for all the users of Wileyfox Swift 2 as the new Android update is now rolling out for all the users of Wileyfox Swift 2 Variant. This new update is based on the latest Android Nougat 7.1.2. In this guide, we gonna show you How to Download and Install latest Android Nougat firmware on Wileyfox Swift 2. The device was running on the 6.0.1 version till now and now it’s time for the nougat update. Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Wileyfox Swift 2
This update is rolling out officially you also can check for the update manually by going to your mobile’s settings > about phone > System update, if the update is there then go ahead and install the update if it was not then waiting for the update notification or update your device to Nougat manually with the help of this guide. Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Wileyfox Swift 2
The Nougat update is being rolled out part-by-part in specific regions, so it will indeed take a lot of time for it to roll out worldwide. If you own a Wily fox Swift 2 and are planning to attain the sweet Android Nougat features that come with the update, then look no further! Here is our in-depth guide on How to Manually Update Wileyfox Swift 2 to Nougat. Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Wileyfox Swift 2
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- This guide is for the Wileyfox Swift 2
- A complete nandroid backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong.Guide How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- Make sure your device is charged at least upto 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
- Before you begin with the tutorial, make sure that ‘USB Debugging‘ is enabled from Settings > Developer Options.
- Download Wileyfox Swift 2 Android 7.1.1 Nougat Firmware – Download
- Android 7.1.2 Nougat OTA for Wileyfox Swift 2 – Download
How to Install Android 7.1.2 Android Nougat Firmware on WileyFox Swift 2
- First, Enable “USB Debugging” on your WileyFox Swift 2. Guide How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- Now download and install adb drivers on your PC
- Download Nougat Firmware for WileyFox Swift 2
- Then, switch off your phone and reboot into recovery mode (To do that First Switch off your phone, Now press and hold volume down button + power button.)
- In recovery menu, choose “Install from adb,” tap on OK to confirm. You will see “You are in sideload mode” screen will be displayed.
- Now execute the following codes
- adb devices
- Now, Install Android Nougat firmware executing the following command.
- adb sideload File Name.zip
- Wait until the installation process completes
If you have any queries regarding then please do ask in the comment section.