Download/Install Android 8.0 Oreo on ZTE Axon 7 (MiFavor 5.2): Very good news for all the ZTE Axon 7 users as the new update which is based on Android Oreo is now available and you can download and install the update right on your device with the help of this guide. This update is leaked one and the official update will release by ZTE very soon. If you don’t want to wait and eagerly want to install the update on your ZTE Axon 7 then read this article carefully.
The update is leaked version and comes with Mifavor UI 5.2 the update was shared on XDA so, basically, in this guide, we have shared the full step by step guide. The leaked update has all the features of Android 8.0 Oreo and after updating you can get those feature on your ZTE axon 7.You can wait for the update to come to your device or you can manually flash the leaked firmware.
This update is only made for two models which are A2017G and A2017U. Don’t try to install this update on any other model. The official OTA is still not released but it will release very soon. This update is in beta but all things are running very smooth so far, so, you can try this on your daily basis as well.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your Android device are installed on the PC.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.
- Take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur on your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
Download ZTE Axon 7 Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware
- MiFlash 20160401.exe
- ZTE_A2017V3.0.0B01-2_FULL_EDL_PACKAGE_BY_TURKDEVS.7z – NEW ONE
How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo On ZTE Axon 7
- First of all download Miflash tool from the download section and also download the third file
- Now, install the tool on your PC/laptop
- Now turn off your device.
- Take out the USB and connect it’s one end with PC and one with PC/Laptop
- Now press the volume key and power key simultaneously.
- Now open the Miflash tool and flash the third file which you have downloaded from the download section.
- Wait, until the installation gets done.
If you have any queries related to this then please do ask in the comment section.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.