Download/Install Galaxy S8 Plus Android Oreo Beta 3 (G955FXXU1ZQKG): The Galaxy S8 has been one of the most successful devices of 2017 with its amazing bezel-less screen and top of the line specifications. Biggest of all, Samsung has kept their promise of timely updates as well. Recently, Samsung rolled out the phase 3 version for the Android 8.0 beta version which comes with various features and improvements.
The third Android 8.0 Oreo Beta update for Galaxy S8+ is available for SM-G950F variants with a build number G955FXXU1ZQKG respectively. This update is only available for few users and we are sharing this update in the form of a flashable zip file. So you can Download and Install Android Oreo Beta 3 on Galaxy S8 Plus from below.
Now, the smartphone came with Android 7.0 Nougat on board which is the version of Android released by Google in 2016. However, there was an update to the Galaxy S8 Plus later which updated the smartphone to Android 7.1.1 Nougat which made the smartphone run the latest version of Android which should be the case for a premium flagship smartphone from any company. Now, Google released the Android 8.0 Oreo update officially earlier this year which has now become the latest version of Android taking over from Android 7.1 Nougat and we are now seeing all the smartphones other than Google’s to get updated to the latest version of Android and one of them is the Galaxy S8 Plus.
Talking about the Galaxy S8 Plus and the update for the smartphone to Android 8.0 Oreo, we have seen that Samsung released the Oreo update to the smartphone in beta form which would be available to the users who joined the beta testing program for the device and now there has been a new update to the Android 8.0 Oreo which comes as Android Oreo beta 3 update and this update can now be downloaded by all the Galaxy S8 Plus beta testers around the world and this update comes with several improvements and bug fixes from the previous beta update.
Also note that this is a TWRP dump file which you can restore from TWRP to update Galaxy S8 plus to Oreo Beta 3. We have also shared all the steps in detail to flash the Oreo beta on the global variant of Galaxy S8 plus SM-G955F with build number G955FXXU1ZQKG. Download and Install Android Oreo Beta 3 on Galaxy S8 Plus from below.
Rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Galaxy S8 Plus while following this tutorial. Proceed at your own risk.
- This update is only for Galaxy S8+ (SM-G955F). Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
Download Galaxy S8 Plus Android Oreo Beta 3 G955FXXU1ZQKG
- Android 8.0 Oreo beta 3 for Galaxy S8 plus SM-G955F G955FXXU1ZQKG – Download
How To Install Galaxy S8 Plus Android Oreo Beta 3 G955FXXU1ZQKG
- Make sure you are using unlocked Galaxy S8 Plus SM-G955F Exynos variant.
- Now download and install TWRP on Galaxy S8 Plus. (If you already have TWRP installed then skip this step).
- Boot your device into TWRP and take a backup of your ROM.
- Plug your phone into your computer, and browse through the backup.
- Go to TWRP/Backups/<somerandomnumbersandletters>/
- Paste the extracted Oreo .zip file in there.
- Now go back to the main TWRP menu and choose Restore.
- Now Restore the boot and system image from there.
- Now, wait until you see the boot logo.
In case you have any questions related to this post, leave them in the comments section. We’ll be glad to help you out.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.