Download and Install Android P (9.0) beta On Vivo X21 and Vivo X21 UD: The search engine giant has already released the first Developer Preview of Android 9.0 (P) 2months ago and recently released the 2nd Developer Preview. All the Pixel devices have already started getting the Android P beta update but this time other devices too will get the beta update of Android’s latest version.
Thanks to Project Treble, now non-Pixel users will also get the beta version of Android P on their devices. Previously this was not possible. Only Google phones used to get the latest Android Beta update. This is really a great thing for non-Pixel users.
Vivo is a Chinese mobile manufacturer. Vivo mobiles are hugely popular in some Asian countries like India. This year, Vivo made headlines when they showed the world, first on-screen fingerprint scanner. Vivo devices are really popular so developers are always interested in those phones. Now Vivo X21 and Vivo X21 UD have started getting the latest Android P beta update.
Vivo’s Vivo X21 and Vivo X21 UD which is their latest Android smartphone have received the Android P (9.0) beta firmware. The ROM is not fully stable and can’t be used as a daily driver. If you use your Vivo X21 and Vivo X21 UD as your primary device then we recommend you not flash the beta firmware.
About Android P (9.0) Beta
- Like any other beta releases, this Android P beta update has some bugs and it can’t be used as in daily life. If you are a developer you can install beta firmware to check who the OS is but if you a normal user, then we don’t recommend you flashing the beta firmware on your main primary device. Below we have listed some bugs
- Problem with Google Play music. (Stops randomly)
- Sometimes the UI stops while using in landscape mode
- No response when editing video in Photos
- Phone lags if you select voicemail
- Voice search option is unusable in settings
- Unable to edit the local videos
Download Android P (9.0) beta For Vivo X21 and Vivo X21 UD
- Download the Android P Beta from Vivo Android P developer preview page
How To Install Android P (9.0) beta On Vivo X21 and Vivo X21 UD
- First, download the Android P Beta Firmware for the device and save it in the root folder of your device.
- Now click on the package. An upgrade pop up will show up on your screen
- Now just click on “Start upgrade” to begin the process
- Wait for the process to complete. Your phone will be booted into Android P Beta firmware after the successful installation.
If you have any question regarding this guide feel free to leave that in the comment section down below.