Today, Samsung has launched the Android 13 update for the US variant of the Galaxy A13 (SM-A135U1). This One UI 5.0 based update comes with version A135U1UEU2BWA2 and the January 2023 security patch on board.
It is rolling out to devices on AT&T, Bluegrass, Cellular South, Comcast, Cricket, Nextech, US Cellular, Verizon, and Xfinity Mobile. If you own a carrier-locked Galaxy A13 4G in the US, you should be prompted automatically to get the Android 13 update.
How to check Galaxy A13 Android 13 based One UI 5.0 update in the US
However, if that hasn’t happened, you can search for it manually in Settings » Software update, choosing Download and install. Or, you can download the firmware from and install it manually.
1. If the update is not yet available on your device, just wait a little longer 🕰
2. Alternatively, you can download the firmware manually by following our guide 📝
3. To do so, you will need to find the correct Samsung Galaxy stock firmware for your device 🔍
4. You can find the firmware on the official Samsung website or other reliable sources online 🌐. Else you can download the firmware manually by following our guide: Where and how to download Samsung Galaxy stock firmware
5. Once you have found the firmware, download it to your device 🤳
6. Follow the instructions provided here to install the firmware on your device 💻
7. After installation, you should be able to enjoy the latest update 🎉
The Galaxy A13 was released in March 2022 with Android 12 preinstalled. It is part of Samsung’s quarterly security update schedule, meaning it will receive one security update every three months instead of one every month. The Galaxy A13 is probably going to get when it is released later this year.