Here we are sharing some of the Common issues with Nokia 6 and their possible fixes: Nokia is a manufacturer who has seen a big loss where they could stand the heavy competition from the side of other smartphone manufacturers. From a position of the most used and loved phone manufacturer, Nokia went to a condition where they almost disappeared. but now Nokia is strongly coming back with the new devices powered by the Android platform. One of these devices which are helping Nokia come back to the competition is Nokia 6.
Coming out on a fair budget, but still packed with features this device is already making good movement in the market. The features include a big 5.5-inch display, a 1.4 GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor, and a 3GB RAM. the device is available with the Android 7.0 Nougat installed.
Although the device is packed with features, as any other device Nokia 6 also seems to have a couple of issues. there have been various reported issues by users around the globe. this article will list all of the common issues and will also teach you ways to fix them. please read through to find out more.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
Common issues with Nokia 6 and How To Fix those
Various Nokia 6 users have reported a lot of issues related to the device. Please find below all of the common issues and their fixes.
overheating of a smartphone is something scary for users these days. And many consider this as a serious issue with any smartphone. By following some steps you can very easily stop the device from heating up too much. the steps you can follow to do this are listed below.
- Do not use your device directly under the sun
- Do not use your phone while it is plugged in for charging
- Avoid overclocking of your device
- Check for apps which uses too much of battery life and consider removing them
Being the only way to access your device, touchscreens are very important on your device. An unresponsive touchscreen can be really annoying for any user. If you are facing such an issue with your Nokia 6 touchscreen, here is what you can do:
- Reboot your device and check if the issue still persists
- Remove any moisture on your screen by wiping it with a cloth, and try not to use your phone with wet hands
- Hard reset your device
The final step of a hard reset is only recommended if nothing else works for you in solving the issue. But at first, make sure it is not a physical damage causing this issue. If it is a physical damage you should get technical assistance. If it is not, the steps to perform a hard reset on your Nokia 6 are:
- Power off your Nokia 6
- Press and hold the volume up button and power button at the same time to boot your device on to recovery mode
- Select Wipe Data/Factory Rest option
- Confirm reset
- Reboot device when the process is completed
SD card is not detected
As the use of smartphones increased, the need for storage space also did. And this is why SD became an important thing for all smartphone users. An SD card not detected error can be something scary as there will be a lot of important data stored in it. The steps that can help you fix this issue are:
- Remove and re-insert your SD card
- Make sure the issue is not with the card slot by using the card on another device. If the issue is with the card slot you will have to get technical assistance
- Connect your card to a PC, Back up the data, And format it
Screen brightness issues
A minimum amount of screen brightness is important to read the contents of the screen without strain. Many users have reported issues with the screen brightness on Nokia 6 and Nokia have reported that an update will be released soon to clear this. If the problem is really annoying and you need a fast fix, you can use apps like Lux Auto Brightness, which will help you fix the issue.
Issues with Wi-Fi
When the usage of the internet with smartphone increased, Wi-Fi networks became important for smartphone users. So an issue with this connection can be something annoying. Here is how to fix such issues on your Nokia 6.
- Toggle Wi-Fi off and on
- Forget Wi-Fi network and connect again
- Reboot your device
- Disable power saving mode
Lags and crashes are the most annoying issues faced by all smartphone users. Many users of Nokia 6 has reported such issues. The steps you can take to solve the issues with performance on your Nokia 6 are:
- Make sure you have enough memory space left on your device. If not use an SD card with more capacity or clear data on your device.
- Clear app caches regularly
- Check if any third-party app is causing the issue and consider removing them. You can use safe mode to find this.
The steps to boot your device to safe-mode are:
- Press and hold power button
- When reboot to safe mode flashes release the button
- now check if the problem still persists
Issues with earpiece
The sound problem with your earpiece occurs when you don’t use a genuine earpiece. Make sure only original earpiece is used.
SIM tray not ejecting
Many users have been facing problems with the SIM tray not ejecting. The only way to do this properly is by using the right tool provided with the box.
Hope you enjoy reading this article keep visiting us. If you have any queries please leave that in the comment section we will try to reach you as soon as possible.
Thank You For Visiting US!!!!!
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.