Guide: How To download and enjoy YouTube TV on Android (Any Country): As you all might know YouTube is arguably the biggest hub for watching free videos related to several topics and genres. YouTube TV on the other hand, is an online TV service that was started by Google recently. Unlike Netflix and Hulu, YouTube TV has a library of TV channels instead of having their own library of movies and TV series. It boasts of some of the most viewed TV channels like CBS, ABC, Fox Network and even E!News for around $35 per month. Google has also revealed more channels will be added later. After the subscription, you will be getting first month free as a trial, which will help you device if you want to continue with the service or not.
At present, this free trial is only available in few cities in the U.S. such as Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Philadelphia and the Bay Area. So, even if you are a resident of any area other than the ones mentioned above, you can still get a chance to enjoy this free trial version.
The trick which we will be using is called location spoofing. You will basically require an Android device which runs on Android 5.0+ and an app called as Fake GPS location which you can download on Play Store.
Note: This guide is only for educational purposes.We don’t recommend you using these spoofing methods
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide. Proceed at your own risk.
How To download and enjoy YouTube TV on Android (Any Country)
- Download the Fake GPS location app and install it.
- Set it as the Mock location by going to settings -> developer options.
- Now, download the YouTube TV app using the link mentioned above.
- Now, install the file by tapping on the apk file.
- Launch the app and tap on “Try 1 month free”.
- When it asks for the location access permission, in Fake GPS set your location as one of the above-mentioned cities in the U.S.
- Done! You can now enjoy YouTube TV on your device.
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section below 🙂