Good news for all Sony Xperia Z5 series owners as a new update of Android 7.0 Nougat update is now available for all Sony Xperia Z5 series owners the update is rolling out via OTA ( Over the Air ) and the update is rolling region vise so it may take some time to reach your region but here is another good news for you, we are providing Download link of official Android 7.0 Nougat OTA Update.
This Update is available Via OTA.If your Sony Xperia Z5 series is not rooted or its bootloader is locked then you can get the update notification.To update Via OTA, Go To Settings–>>About Phone–>>System Update.But if your Sony Xperia Z5 series is rooted or its bootloader is locked, then you have to manually Flash / Install Android 7.1.1 On Sony Xperia Z5 series Official Android Nougat File (OTA). Don’t worry we will be providing Full step by step guide with direct download links to 32.3.A.0.372 Android Nougat 7.0 Xperia Z5 series firmware.
Sadly we currently, only have OTA files of Sony Xperia Z5 Series of Australia and Indian Variant but don’t worry as soon as the download link for other countries are also available then we will update this article with the download links.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
Sony Xperia Z5 E6653 32.3.A.0.372 Customized AU → Download Link
Sony Xperia Z5 E6683 32.3.A.0.372 Customized IN → Download Link
Also, you need to have Sony Flash Tool → Download Link
- This Update is only for Sony Xperia Z5 Series.
- The Update file is only suitable with the AU and IN variants.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
How To Install 32.3.A.0.372 Android Nougat 7.0 Xperia Z5 series firmware
- First of all download the Sony Flash Tool and also the firmware file. (According to your country).
- Enable USB debugging from Developer Settings
- Download Sony Flash Tool from above.
- Install FlashTool drivers.To Do Go To FlashTool –> Drivers –>Flashtool –> drivers.exe and Install Fastboot, FlashTool & Xperia drivers.
- Now, Download Android Nougat FTF file for Xperia Z5 from the download section above and Save the downloaded files in Flashtool –> Firmware folder.
- Then Open the FlashTool.exe
- Click on Flash device –>Flashmode and Select the FTF firmware file which is stored in the Firmware folder.
- If you want the clean install, then Check Wipe cache, APPS_LOG, data and USERDATA boxes.
- After the firmware is successfully loaded, connect your Xperia Z5 t via USB cable after turning off the phone and keep Volume Down key pressed.
- When your device got detected in FlashMode, the firmware automatically starts flashing, Keep holding the Volume Down Button until the Flashing completes.
- Leave the volume key once the installation process completes. And the Device will reboot into latest Android Nougat Firmware 32.3.A.0.372
If you have any queries regarding this, then feel free to ask in comment sections.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.