Download and Install LineageOS 14.1 On OnePlus 5! The OnePlus 5 has been one of the most speculated devices of 2017. There is no doubt that it offers the most for your money currently. As CyanogenMod project is shut down, Lineage OS continues its legacy and picks up where CM left off with version 14.1. In this article, we’ll be showing you how you can Download and Install LineageOS 14.1 On OnePlus 5.
Download and Install LineageOS 14.1 On OnePlus 5
Download Lineage OS 14.1 for OnePlus 5 – Download
- First, download and install a custom recovery. How to Install LineageOS on any Android Via Custom recovery. If you already had a custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
- Download the LineageOS 14.1 ROM for OnePlus 5 and Gapps from above and save it on your device.
- Now Boot your device into Recovery mode. LineageOS 14.1 Gapps For OnePlus 5
- Now do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
- Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the GApps zip file.
- Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
In case you have any queries, comment down below.