May 12, 2017 – If you guys are running your android device on LineageOS 14.0 or 14.1 custom ROM or are thinking to flash one on your android device and are looking for Gapps for LineageOS 14/14.1 then you are at the right place because this article will provide you the download link as well as the installation guide of Gapps package. (Gapps For Lineage Os 14 / 14.1)
Gapps files are very important for every android users who are running their device in custom ROMs because Gapps contains very important Google Application like Hangout, Google Chrome, Youtube and all. And the main part of the gapps and the reason behind the popularity of Gapps package is Google Play Store. Yes, when you flash any custom ROM you won’t get play store so you have to download Gapps because without play store you can’t actually enjoy your android device. (Gapps For Lineage Os 14 / 14.1)
Gapps files are very easy to install, all you have to do is choose appropriate Gapps package according to your needs like Mini, Micro, Pico, etc don’t worry we have shared the download links of every size of Gapps package. Just like you flash any other custom ROM like LineageOS, CyanogenMod or any other, same process is in while installing the Gapps package. (Gapps For Lineage Os 14 / 14.1)
[su_heading size=”18″ align=”left” class=”Bold”]New Updated Posts[/su_heading]
- Full List of devices which have received Lineage OS 14/14.1 (Download)
- [LineageOS 15] Official Lineage OS 15.0 Device List (Android 8.0)
- Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Oreo Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 8.0 Oreo
[symple_box color=”gray” fade_in=”false” float=”center” text_align=”left” width=””]
For Device running Android 7.1.1 / 7.1.2 Nougat > Download Official Gapps For Android 7.1 and 7.1.2 Nougat
For Device running CyanogenMod 14 / 14.1 > Download Gapps For CM14 / CM14.1
For devices running Android 7.0 Nougat > Download Latest Official Nougat Gapps (Android 7.0)
For installing Nougat Gapps on your device, you must install the following on your device:
- Android 7.9 Nougat based AOSP custom ROM, like CM14 or SlimROM.
- A custom recovery such as TWRP or CWM.
- At least 25-30% battery remaining. Although installing such apps won’t take more than 5 minutes, but always be prepared for the worst in case things go wrong.
- Ample space remaining on your device, depending on which Gapp you want to install.
Download Google GAPPS For LineageOS 14.0 Nougat ROMs / LineageOS 14.1 ROMs
(All Sizes from Micro to Full) / Special thanks to devs over Open Gapps project.
[su_button url=”https://goo.gl/9rY1yc” target=”blank” style=”ghost” background=”#1a1625″ color=”#000000″ size=”5″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: gears” icon_color=”#110000″ text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]Download GApps (Full Collection) With Installation Guide[/su_button]
Stock Nougat Gapps (490 MB)
Full Nougat Gapps (441 MB)
Mini Nougat Gapps (228 MB)
Micro Nougat Gapps (142 MB)
Nano Nougat Gapps (91 MB)
Pico Nougat Gapps (49 MB)
baNkS’s Dynamic Gapps:
It is around 283MB, and offers all the ‘essential’ Google apps.
If you don’t know which Gapps pack you should download then Check out our detailed guide [Full Guide] Which Google App pack (Gapps) You should download?
How to install Any Gapps Package LineageoS 14.0 or 14.1
Follow this guide to flash Nougat Gapps via custom recovery