Download And Install N920CXXU3CQB9 Nougat On Galaxy Note 5 (Android 7.0).Samsung launched the Galaxy Note 5 smartphone a year ago, and at the season of the launch, the smartphone was running on Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the case. While Nougat is now out, the vast majority still don’t have it, and the company has not declared anything about updating the Galaxy Note 5 smartphone. Discussing the Note 5, it is controlled by a 1.5GHz octa-core Exynos 7420 processor and is combined with 4GB of RAM. It arrives in an assortment of various storage choices like 32GB, 64GB and 128GB too. It has a 5.7″ Super AMOLED display on the front which makes it a Note gadget.
As specified before, Samsung has not yet given any information about updating the Galaxy Note 5 smartphone, and on the off chance that you run Android 7.0 Nougat, then the main thing which you can do is, flash it on your own.
Talking About The Firmware
This firmware which we are going to install today depends on Android 7.0 Nougat and it will just be with the Galaxy Note 5 (SM-N920C, N920G, N920I, N920K/L/S) smartphone and henceforth don’t attempt to flash it on whatever other gadget. It has essentially every one of the elements which you would ordinarily anticipate from a Samsung smartphone running Android 7.0 Nougat. It is somewhat debloated, and the edge components are included without any preparation. The firmware is completely rooted with magisk 11.1. Different elements incorporate screen capture, hidden lock on the status bar, and so forth.
- The primary thing which you have to ensure is that your gadget is running on in any event Android 6.0 Marshmallow ROM or above.
- You will likewise require a custom recovery software with a specific end goal to finish this installation, and consequently we recommend you do it first.
- Any custom recovery software ought to work fine, yet we propose you go for TWRP custom recovery software.
- Additionally ensure that you make a backup of your gadget’s data before beginning the installation of this firmware. Since we will go for an entire wipe of the smartphone, it is important to make a backup of your gadget.
- Download the .zip file which is important for the installation of the firmware from the link given beneath.
How to Flash / Install N920CXXU3CQB9 Nougat On Galaxy Note 5
- The initial step is to download the file from the link given above and copy it to USB storage device.
- Presently the next step is to turn off the smartphone and reboot into the stock recovery mode.
- You can do this by holding volume down + home + power button on your smartphone.
- When you are in the recovery mode, essentially select “apply update from SD card or external storage.
- Presently once you are in this step, select the firmware file which you copied before in the USB storage device.
- Once that is done, just sit tight for the procedure to complete after which your device will reboot.
- When everything is done, your device will reboot into the new Android 7.0 Nougat firmware.
Do make a note that the first reboot may take some time and subsequently we propose you remain understanding with the same. If you have any questions with the installation process, then don’t forget to tell us in the comment area below and furthermore make sure to stay tuned to Root My Galaxy for all the more such instructional tutorials.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page