Realme 9 Pro and Realme 9 Pro Plus are splendid smartphones that come with world-class camera specifications. The camera is one of the most significant selling points of these smartphones. While you can get exquisite images with the default camera app, there is still scope for further improvement. If you’re looking to boost your photography talent, you can download Google Camera APK for your Realme handset and see the magic.
Sideload the GCam 8.4 APK on your Realme 9 Series device within a few minutes and take your camera game to the next level. The latest version of Gcam will give you several exciting features like HDR+ Enhanced mode, Night Sight photography, Lens Blur, Slo-mo video, RAW support, beauty Mode, and more.
Download APK for Google Camera 8.4 on Realme 9 Pro and Realme 9 Pro Plus
Following the trends of the past, both these smartphones have Camera2 API support. You’ll be able to install the app on your Realme 9 Pro and Realme 9 Pro Plus as they’re compatible with the mod port. Easily attach the latest port by BSG with the GCam 8.2 port by Nikita. Try on both ports on your device and see which one works best for you.
- Google Camera 8.2 for Realme 9 Pro and Realme 9 Pro Plus (2.300-v1.7.apk)
- Google Camera 8.4 for Realme 9 Pro and Realme 9 Pro Plus (MGC 8.4.400_A10_V3_MGC.apk)
Recommended settings for Google Camera on Realme 9 Series phones
For NGCam 8.2.300-v1.7.apk
- Firstly, download the config file from the links mentioned above
- Now, open File Manager and open the GCam folder
- Create a folder with the name “GCam” with Configs8 name
- Open the Configs8 folder and then paste the config file
Open the Google Camera and swipe down to open settings, under the Settings option, tap on Configs, before loading the config file download earlier.
For this version, there will be no need of configuring many settings, but you’ll still be able to use Gcam settings depending on your requirements for better results.