Realme is known for its exceptional smartphones that come loaded with amazing features at affordable prices. With its latest number series smartphones, Realme has brought forth significant upgrades. One of the biggest additions to this series is the new 108MP camera sensor that you can enjoy on Realme 10 Pro and Realme 10 Pro+.
The built-in camera app on these devices is capable of capturing stunning photos in daylight with a high level of detail. Meanwhile, the lowlight portraits and selfies are quite good too. If you’re looking to take better low-light pictures, you can install Gcam on your device. In this guide, you will get to know how to download Google Camera 8.7 for Realme 10 Series.
How to download Google Camera 8.7 for Realme 10 Series
Realme 10 handsets are feature-rich smartphones that come with support for Camera2 API out-of-the-box. You will be able to install the GCam port on your smartphone. The latest GCam 8.7 port by BSG and Gcam 7.3 by Urnyx05 are compatible with the Realme 10 Series devices.
- Download Google Camera for Realme 10 Series – 7.250_A11_V6_MGC.apk
- Download Google Camera for Realme 10 Series –
Recommended settings for the new GCam
For GCam 7.3
- First, you should download the config file on your device
- Create a new folder with the name “GCam”.
- Open the folder and then create another folder with the name “configs7”.
- Paste the config file inside this folder.
- Once it is done, open the Google Camera app and then double-tap the black blank area next to the shutter button.
- Now, tap on the settings that are shown in the pop-up and then press the restore button.
- Now, return to the app drawer and then open the Camera app again.
How to install GCam on your Realme devices
- First, you should download the GCam app on your Realme 10 Series device from the links mentioned above
- After that, install the Google Camera APK on your smartphone
- Now, open the app and grant the necessary permissions like Microphone, Camera, Storage, and Location