In this guide, you’ll learn how to Download Honor 8 B386 Android Nougat Update [Middle East]: Huawei turned many heads with the honor lineup. Since then, Huawei has made a name for themselves in the budget as well as the premium market of smartphones as well. The Honor 8 is one of the great examples of their success. The company is doing a phenomenal job with its devices.
The Honor 8 was released with Android Marshmallow and since then, it has provided many little software updates to eliminate bugs and add some new features, and this proves that the company is keen to provide quality assurance even after a year has passed with the device being released. The new Android 7.0 Nougat comes with features like Multiwindow, Improved Doze mode, Improved Notifications, New Messaging Apps, Seamless update, Vulkan API and many others.
This is an official update, meaning you won’t need to worry about any void warranty stickers. If you would like to learn how to Download Honor 8 B386 Android Nougat Update, then look no further. Just follow the guide below.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your Device while following this tutorial, Proceed at your own risk.
- Make sure there is at least 70% battery left on your smartphone before beginning the process.
- This firmware update is only for Honor 8.
Download Honor 8 B386 Android Nougat Update
Install Honor 8 B386 Android Nougat Update
Note: make sure your device’s bootloader is unlocked and a custom recovery is installed.
- Download the firmware zip files provided above and copy them to your phone’s storage. (All 3 Files)
- Now unplug the USB cable and turn your phone off and boot your device into TWRP recovery mode.
- Next, go to Install and select the update.zip package
- After flashing the update.zip, flash rest two downloaded zip files
- Once done, reboot your Honor 8 FRD-L09.It should boot into the latest B387 Nougat Firmware.
If you have any question related to this post feel free to leave that in the comment section 🙂