Here you will learn How to Download & Flash/ Install CM13 Marshmallow ROM On Galaxy S Advance I9070 Android 6.0.1.The installation process is very simple, safe and easy.Just follow the given steps to update your Samsung Galaxy S Advance to latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow via CyanogenMod 13 Custom Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow ROM.
This is a very good news for Galaxy S Advance I9070.Now there is an unofficial but functional CyanogenMod 13 a.k.a CM13 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow ROM available for Galaxy S Advance I9070.So if you own a Galaxy S Advance model number I9070, then you can flash the CM13 ROM via a custom recovery like TWRP to get latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow on galaxy S Advance.
As I stated before, It is an unofficial ROM.It is posted On Xda by PolishVodka, Senior Member In Xda.The ROM is not tested as mentioned in the Xda thread and we don’t recommend you using the ROM as your daily driver.There will be few bugs present as it is in its alpha stage.This is the first release of this unofficial CM13 ROM For the Galaxy S Advance I9070 so there are few bugs present and we are sure in future update everything will be fixed.For Bugs list and more info on this ROM, check out this official Xda Post.Follow the guide carefully to Flash / Install CM13 Marshmallow ROM On Galaxy S Advance I9070
This ROM is not developed by team CM but based on their CM 13 source code and latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.It is a very clean ROM with some extra useful features.You will also get the DOZE Mode resulting in good battery life.We will be sharing Full step by step guide to Flash / Install CM13 Marshmallow ROM On Galaxy S Advance I9070 Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 (Unofficial )
Supported Devices: This guide is only for Galaxy S Advance Model number I9070. So don’t try on other Devices
*Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
*Make sure you have the right device.Check the model number.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Galaxy S Advance I9070 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure your device’s bootloader is unlocked.
- Make sure you have a custom recovery (TWRP/CWM) Install On your device.We recommend TWRP Recovery.
→ Safely Flash CM13 Marshmallow ROM On Galaxy S Advance I9070
How To Flash / Install CM13 Marshmallow ROM On Galaxy S Advance I9070 (Unofficial )
Step By Step Guide
*First read Pre-Requirement section carefully, then follow the given steps to Flash Unofficial CM13 Marshmallow ROM On Galaxy S Advance I9070
- Download both Un-Official CM13 ROM and Gapps Zip file from the download section above
- Then Connect your Galaxy S Advance I9070 to Your Pc via provided USB cable
- Then Copy both downloaded files to the internal memory of your Galaxy S Advance I9070
- Now reboot your device to Recovery mode.
- First, take a proper Nandroid backup so that you can restore anytime you need. Guide > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- Now follow this guide to Flash The CM13 ROM On Galaxy S Advance I9070 –>>How to Install CM13 (CyanogenMod 13) Via TWRP Recovery
- Then Install Gapps.Guide > How To Download & Install CyanogenMod 13 Gapps
- Then return to the TWRP main menu and reboot system
→ If you want to enable root access on CyanogenMod 13 then follow this guide–>>How to Enable Root Access on CM13
If you have any questions related to this post feel free to ask in the comment section.