Here you will learn How to Safely Download & Install CM13 Marshmallow ROM On Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 GT S7580 / GT S7582 Android 6.0.1.The installation process is very easy to follow.Just follow the given steps to update your Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 GT S7580 / GT S7582 to latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow via CyanogenMod 13 Custom Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow ROM.
Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 is an entry level smartphone having a 4-inch display and some mid-range specification.It is not going to get official Android 6.0 Marshmallow Update from Samsung that means users have to depend on custom ROMs to get the latest Android on their devices.The best way to get Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow On Galaxy S Duos 2 is to Flash CyanogenMod 13 a.k.a CM13 On Galaxy S Duos 2.
There is a very good news for Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 GT S7580 / GT S7582 .Now there is an unofficial but functional CyanogenMod 13 a.k.a CM13 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow ROM available for Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 GT S7580 / GT S7582 .So if you own a Galaxy S Duos 2, then you can flash the CM13 ROM via a custom recovery like TWRP to get latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow on Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 .
As I stated before, It is an unofficial ROM.We don’t recommend you using the ROM as your daily driver.There will be few bugs present as it is in its alpha stage.This is the first release of this unofficial CM13 ROM For the Galaxy S Duos 2 GT S7580 / GT S7582 so there are few bugs present and we are sure in future update everything will be fixed.Follow the guide carefully to Flash / Install CM13 Marshmallow ROM On Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 GT S7580 / GT S7582
This ROM is not developed by team CM but based on their CM 13 source code and latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.It is a very clean ROM with some extra useful features.You will also get the DOZE Mode resulting in good battery life.We will be sharing Full step by step guide to Flash / Install CCM13 Marshmallow ROM On Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 GT S7580 / GT S7582 Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 (Unofficial )
Supported Devices: This guide is only for Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 Model number GT S7580 & GT S7582. So don’t try on other Devices
*Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
*Make sure you have the right device.Check the model number.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Galaxy S Duos 2 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure your device’s bootloader is unlocked.
- Make sure you have a custom recovery (TWRP/CWM) Install On your device.We recommend TWRP Recovery.
→ Safely Flash CM13 Marshmallow ROM On Galaxy S Duos 2
How To Flash / Install CM13 Marshmallow ROM On Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 GT S7580 / GT S7582 (Unofficial )
Step By Step Guide
*First read Pre-Requirement section carefully, then follow the given steps to Flash Unofficial CM13 Marshmallow ROM On Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 GT S7580 / GT S7582
- Download both Un-Official CM13 ROM and Gapps Zip file from the download section above
- Then Connect your Galaxy S Duos 2 to Your Pc via provided USB cable
- Then Copy both downloaded files to the internal memory of your Galaxy S Duos 2
- Now reboot your device to Recovery mode.
- First, take a proper Nandroid backup so that you can restore anytime you need.Guide > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- Now follow this guide to Flash The CM13 ROM On Galaxy S Duos 2 –>>How to Install CM13 (CyanogenMod 13) Via TWRP Recovery
- Then Install Gapps.Guide > How To Download & Install CyanogenMod 13 Gapps
- Then return to the TWRP main menu and reboot system
→ If you want to enable root access on CyanogenMod 13 then follow this guide–>>How to Enable Root Access on CM13
If you have any questions related to this post feel free to ask in the comment section.