In this Guide, you will learn How to Safely Download & Flash / Install CM13 ROM On Google Nexus 10 Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 (Unofficial ).We will be sharing direct links to download unofficial CyanogenMod 13 (working) for Samsung Made Nexus 10.You just have to download the ROM & then just flash the CM 13 ROM Via custom recovery to get android marshmallow 6.0.1 On your Nexus 10.
Samsung made Google Nexus 10 is a pretty old device.That means Nexus 10 users are not going to get officuial android Marshmallow 6.0.1 update from google.But they can still flash any thirdoparty custom ROM based on Android 6.0.1 to get latest Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 On their Google Nexus 10.
There is an Unofficial CynogenMod 13 ROM available for Google Nexus 10..It is posted On Xda by hanspampel, Recognized Contributor in Xda.The ROM is functional and there will be few bugs present as it is in its alpha stage.This is the first release of this unofficial CM13 ROM For the Xperia L so there are few bugs present and we are sure in future update everything will be fixed.For Bugs list, check out this official Xda Post.Follow the guide carefully to Flash / Install CM13 ROM On Google Nexus 10
This ROM is not developed by team CM but based on their CM 13 source code and latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow.It is a very clean ROM with some extra useful features.You will also get the DOZE Mode resulting in good battery life.We will be sharing Full step by step guide to Flash / Install CM13 ROM On Google Nexus 10 Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 (Unofficial )
Supported Devices: This guide is only for Google Nexus 10 Codename manta
*Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
→Take a proper Nandroid backup so that you can restore anytime you need. Guide > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Nexus 10 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure your device’s bootloader is unlocked.
- Make sure you have a custom recovery (TWRP/CWM) Install On your device.We recommend TWRP Recovery.
- Now from TWRP Recovery Take a full backup of your current ROM and files.
→ Safely Flash Unofficial CM13 ROM On Google Nexus 10 Android Marshmallow 6.0.1
CyanogenMod 13 For Google Nexus 10→ Download Link | Development Page
How To Flash / Install CM13 ROM On Google Nexus 10 Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 (Unofficial )
Step By Step Guide
*First read Pre-Requirement section carefully, then follow the given steps to Flash Unofficial CM13 ROM On Google Nexus 10
- First thing to do, download both Un-Official CM13 For Xperia L and Gapps Zip file from the download section above
- Next Connect your Google Nexus 10 to Your Pc via provided USB cable
- Then Copy both downloaded files to the internal memory of your Google Nexus 10
- Now reboot your device to Recovery mode
- Now follow this guide to Flash The CM13 ROM On Google Nexus 10 –>>How to Install CM13 (CyanogenMod 13) Via TWRP Recovery
- Then Install Gapps.Guide > How To Download & Install CyanogenMod 13 Gapps
- Then return to the TWRP main menu and reboot system
→ If you want to enable root access on CyanogenMod 13 then follow this guide–>>How to Enable Root Access on CM13
If you have any questions related to this post feel free to ask in the comment section.
→ Source pages are listed in the download section as development page
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.