This guide will teach you, How to Download & Flash / Install Official Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow G890AUCU3CPE3 Update On Galaxy S6 Active SM-G890A (AT&T).You can download the Official Firmware OTA Update file from the download link below and Flash it using Odin Flash tool.So just follow the given steps to Update Galaxy S6 Active SM-G890A To Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow G890AUCU3CPE3 Stock Firmware.Here we will be using fastboot commands.
Finally, AT&T has started rolling out the Official android 6.0.1 marshmallow update for the Galaxy S6 Active.This update is available via OTA (Over-the-air).But the good news is that now we have the OTA Update file (.tar).You can easily download the file from the download section and manually Flash Official Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow G890AUCU3CPE3 Update On Galaxy S6 Active SM-G890A using Fastboot commands
If your device’s bootloader is locked then you can manually check for the update by going to Settings -> About Phone -> System updates -> Check for update, but if your device’s bootloader is unlocked then you have to flash the Android Marshmallow Update file via Odin.Don’t worry we will be sharing full step by step guide to Manually flash / Install Official Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow G890AUCU3CPE3 Update On Galaxy S6 Active SM-G890A
The Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 Official Update For Samsung Galaxy S6 Active includes loads of extra features.You will also get the DOZE Mode resulting in good battery life.This update comes with loads of bug fixes.
→ Full Step By Step Guide to Safely Install Official Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow G890AUCU3CPE3 Update On Galaxy S6 Active SM-G890A
*Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Galaxy S6 Active while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
How to Update Galaxy s6 Active to Official G890AUCU3CPE3 Update Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Firmware
Before you begin the flashing process, first download Galaxy USB drivers on your computer, then enable USB debugging on your Galaxy S6Active smartphone, go to settings >>developers option. If developer’s option isn’t visible on your galaxy device, simply go toabout phoneunder settings and scroll down to build number, then tap build numberup to 7 times to make developers option visible.
→For More info on the firmware files and supported version and device, please visit the Xda thread
→ Make sure you have the latest v4 firmware so that you can install the v5 marshmallow firmware,You can’t install the v5 on your device if running v1,v2 or v3.You have to update your firmware gradually
Setup ADB & Fastboot (Windows)
Setup ADB & Fastboot (Mac)
HOW TO FLASH / INSTALL Official Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow G890AUCU3CPE3 Update On Galaxy S6 Active SM-G890A
Step By step Guide
- Down.load the right firmware file from the download section (don’t extract it).Put the firmware file inside ADB folder.
- SetUp ADB & fastboot on your PC (Check download section)
- Install Samsung drivers on your computer.Now connect your S6 active to the PC via provided USB cable
- make sure your device is detected by your PC.rust the connection by checking “Always allow from this computer” when you plug in the Android device to your PC for the first time
- Open the command window from the fastboot folder (hold the shift key on the keyboard and right-click on an empty space and select “Open command window here” option to launch a cmd window)
- Issue the following command to boot your Android device into the bootloader or Fastboot mode
- Now go to ADB folder where you placed the firmware file.While the folder with the SS-G890AUCS3BPCG-to-U3CPE3-UP file is open, flash the OTA by giving the following command. (You have to write the exact firmware name)
adb sideload SS-G890AUCS3BPCG-to-U3CPE3-UP
- It will start upgrading your device
- Once the process is completed, reboot your device
- Done!!!You have successfully installed Official Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow G890AUCU3CPE3 Update On Galaxy S6 Active SM-G890A
If you have any question related to this post leave that in the comment section.Thanks..:)