Great News for HTC One M9 owners/users as Android 7.1.2 based Custom ROM Slim7 has been released for HTC One M9 with some added features and customization option.The good news is that we have the full firmware file which you can download now.Today in this guide you will be able to learn How to Download and Install Slim7 Android 7.1.2 Nougat ROM On HTC One M9.The best part of this update is that this update is based on Android 7.1.2.
HTC One M9 was the flagship phone from HTC.That was one of the highest selling phones of the company.Because of it’s built quality many people bought it.Many still use this as their daily drivers.If you are one of them this is really a great news for you as now you can Update HTC One M9 to Android 7.1.2 Nougat Via Slim7 Custom ROM.
Remember, there may be few bugs available in this build.But with time and future updates, everything will be fixed.So if you are interested then check out our step by step guide on How to Download and Install Slim7 Android 7.1.2 Nougat ROM On HTC One M9.Follow the guide to Update HTC One M9 to Android 7.1.2 Nougat Via Slim7 Custom ROM.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed
- This guide is only for the HTC One M9
- A complete android backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong.Guide How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- Make sure your device is charged at least up to 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
- TWRP or CWM must be installed on your android device.
- Download ADB and Fastboot for your drive.
Steps To Install Slim7 Android 7.1.2 Nougat ROM On HTC One M9
- First of all download the Android 7.1.2 Slim7 firmware and gapps files from the download section
- Now copy the both file firmware and gapps to your mobile’s SD card.
- Copy the boot.img file in Android-sdk-windows\platform-tools directory on your PC
- Now it’s time to boot your mobile into Fastboot/bootloader mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Power buttons button simultaneously
- Once you reach the fastboot mode, go to Android-sdk-windows\platform-tools directory and CMD there.
- Now, in CMD issue the following command
fast boot flash boot boot.img
- Press enter, after that issue this command
- Now you are in recovery mode, you have to install recovery files and gapps file now.
- Once you are in Recovery Mode follow this guide to Install Slim7 Android 7.1.2 Nougat ROM On HTC One M9. Guide How To Install A Custom ROM Via Recovery On Any Android
- Done !
You’ve successfully installed Slim7 Android 7.1.2 Nougat ROM On HTC One M9.
If you have any queries regarding this then you can ask in comment section 🙂