Download Magisk v16.4 and Magisk Manager 5.7.0 (Android 9.0 P Support and Improved MagiskHide): The Magisk v16.4 comes with a lot of new features and bug fixes.The main focus is on Android 9.0 (P).It includes support for Android P and fixes logging and MagiskHide on several Samsung devices The Magisk is packed with many new features and controls.The latest build of Magisk removes unnecessary sepolicy rules and 64-bit binaries.This version of Magisk supports increasing number of hidden Apps
Latest Magisk v16.4 and Magisk Manager 5.7.0 are now available for download: Magisk is a systemless interface used by a lot of Android smartphone users to do experiments with the device. Magisk let you get root access to the device and add different modules to get the maximum of the device. The new version of the Magisk, the Magisk v16.4 along with the new Magisk Manager 5.7.0 is available for download now. In this article, the link to download Magisk v16.4 and Magisk Manager 5.7.0 and the steps to install them will be shared.
If you have already installed a previous version of Magisk, the new version can be easily updated. In this case, only the new version of Magisk Manager is all you need. You can install the new version of Magisk Manager and updates things from inside the app. If you haven’t install Magisk before you need to flash the new Magisk and also the Magisk Manager.
Magisk 16.4 Changelogs
- [Daemon] Directly check logcat command instead of detecting logd, should fix logging and MagiskHide on several Samsung devices
– [Daemon] Fix startup Magisk Manager APK installation on Android P
– [MagiskPolicy] Switch from AOSP u:r:su:s0 to u:r:magisk:s0 to prevent conflicts
– [MagiskPolicy] Remove unnecessary sepolicy rules to reduce security penalty
– [Daemon] Massive re-design /sbin tmpfs overlay and daemon start up
– [MagiskInit] Remove magiskinit_daemon, the actual magisk daemon (magiskd) shall handle everything itself
– [Daemon] Remove post-fs stage as it is very limited and also will not work on A/B devices; replaced with simple mount in post-fs-data, which will run ASAP even before the daemon is started
– [General] Remove all 64-bit binaries as there is no point in using them; all binaries are now 32-bit only.
– [resetprop] Add Protobuf encode/decode to support manipulating persist properties on Android P
– [MagiskHide] Include app sub-services as hiding targets. This might significantly increase the amount of apps that could be properly hidden
Magisk Manager v5.7.0
- – Add app shortcuts for Android 7.1+
– Bump minimal module minMagisk requirement to 1500
– Adjustments for new sepolicies on v16.4+
– Fix crashes when refreshing the online report
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your Android device are installed on the PC.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.
- Make sure that you TWRP recovery installed on your device.
- Take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur on your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
Download Magisk v16.4 and Magisk Manager 5.7.0
Steps to Install Magisk v16.4 On Android
- Save the downloaded Magisk zip file into the device internal storage
- Boot your device into TWRP recovery
- Make nadndroid back up from the TWRP recovery
- Tap on install
- Find and select the saved zip file
- Seipe button to start flashing process
- Once the process is completed reboot the device
- Install Magisk Manager apk file
Hope you are clear with the installation guide. If you have any queries please leave a comment below.