Nokia Online Service Tool (Nokia OST) is an official tool that allows you to flash the stock firmware on Nokia devices. The tool has been used by the advanced Nokia users, developers, Nokia Care Services, FIH factory in order to go back to the software that should fix the issue properly. So, if you’re a Nokia handset user and want to manually flash the stock firmware or any other software update by this tool, then you’re in the right place. Here you can download the Nokia OST (Online Service Tool) 6.0.4 & 6.1.2 quite easily.
To be specific, the Nokia OST application requires the stock firmware in .nb0 format, and some times users can also extract the .nb0 firmware file from the .mfl file. You will require the username and password in order to log into the Nokia account using the PC/Laptop. Additionally, the Nokia OST application includes all the necessary drivers that are gonna come in handy.
Now, if in case, you’re not receiving the firmware OTA update on your Nokia device or somehow your device is bricked or even you want to go back to the stock firmware again from the custom firmware, then check out the below guide completely.
Nokia OST Supported Phones
- Nokia 8110 4G
- Nokia 1
- Nokia 1 Plus
- Nokia 2
- Nokia 2.1
- Nokia 3
- Nokia 3.1
- Nokia 3.1 Plus
- Nokia 3.2
- Nokia 4.2
- Nokia 5
- Nokia 5.1
- Nokia 5.1 Plus (Nokia X5)
- Nokia 6
- Nokia 6.1 (Nokia 6 2018 2nd Gen.)
- Nokia 6.1 Plus (Nokia X6)
- Nokia X71
- Nokia 7
- Nokia 7.1
- Nokia 7 Plus
- Nokia 8
- Nokia 8 Sirocco
- Nokia 8.1 (Nokia X7)
- Nokia 9 PureView
Download Nokia Online Service Tool 6.0.4 & 6.1.2 (OST LA)
- Nokia OST 6.0.4.zip | Online-Update-Tool.zip (Android 6.0 & 7.0)
- Nokia OST 6.1.2.zip | Online-Update-Tool.zip (Android 8.0 & 9.0)
Note: Keep in mind that your PC/Laptop should be installed Microsoft .NET Framework and the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable pack to work the OST smoothly. Additionally, take a full backup of the device data.
Steps to Install Nokia Online Service Tool
- Once downloaded the Nokia OST file, extract it on your computer.
- Go to the extracted folder.
- Run the OnlineUpdateTool.exe file by double-clicking on it.
- Click on Next > Choose the file location > Restart the Nokia handset into the Download Mode.
- Turn off your Nokia phone > Connect to the PC using a USB cable.
- Now, long-press the Volume Down and Power button together.
- Once the device starts, it will go into the Download Mode.
- Choose the firmware > Click on Edit Phone Information.
- Here an error message may show up. Just click on the OK.
- The firmware flashing process will start very soon.
Keep visiting the guide.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.