Download/Install MIUI 9 Global Beta ROM 8.2.1 for all Xiaomi Devices: Attention all Xiaomi users! After a long wait, Xiaomi has finally released the MIUI 9 Global Beta ROM for a bunch of its models. This new update comes as welcome news as people had been waiting for a long time for this update. This update will be highly appealing to those Mi users who have an obsession with experiencing new features and know how to flash their device.
In case you are interested in this update, then you can continue reading. In this post, we will be telling all the Xiaomi users how they can easily install this new Beta ROM update on their devices. All that is needed by you is to follow the step-by-step guide mentioned below.
If you are on the previous beta, then you may have received the update.If there is no update on your device, you can manually install the ROM file.This new ROM will allow tech-savvy users to enjoy numerous features that are still unavailable in the stable ROM.This new update comes with an array of exciting new features. Some of these features are:
• Contents in the Notification bar will be covered by a black area
• New column for online games
• Fix for Double tapping to wake not working
• Fix for not being able to enter settings of wallpaper carousel page
• Fix for Tapping on ‘I’ icon on the app permission page landing back on app info page
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur on your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
Steps to install MIUI 9 Global Beta ROM 8.2.1 On Your Xiaomi Device
You can flash an update on Xiaomi devices using two methods, both are listed below
- Save the downloaded file into your Phone internal storage
- Open the updater app
- Tap on the menu icon, which will three dots at the top right corner
- Select “choose update package”
- Select the downloaded file
- wait for your device to Reboot
- Download the latest Mi Flash Tool and install it on your PC
- Boot your device into fastboot mode by pressing and holding power button and volume down button
- Connect your device to PC
- Noe extract the ROM file into a location on your PC
- Copy the path to the extracted file and paste in on the Mi flash tool
- Click on the refresh button for the Mi flash tool to recognize your device
- Click on flash button
- Reboot your device when the process is completed
Hope you are clear with the guide. If you have any queries or feedbacks please comment below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.