Download Zenfone 4 V4.1060.1708.70 Firmware Update: Asus has started rolling out an OTA (Over-the-air) Update for Asus Zenfone 4.It is great to see that Asus still releasing updates for this mid range device.The update arrives as firmware version ZE554KL_ WW_14.1060.1708.70.
The update is now rolling out via OTA in phase wise manner, the OTA can take some time because of regional delays but you must get ready for it, go to Settings > About device > System updates. If the update is available you’ll be notified, just download and install it on your device.
And now the Company has provided a new update to its main targeted selling phone Asus Zenfone 4 ZE554KL. The Update has come with a firmware molded as WW_14.1060.1708.70 Which bring the recently reported common issues being fixed in the pre installed apps section.
This new firmware brings further improvements for the wi-fi related performance which may be for the better speed and overall stability and also for improvement and signals. This Update also optimizes the Camera UI which many users have complained to be laggy and get frame drops when recording video at night.
- This guide is for the Asus Zenfone 4 ZE554KL Only
- A complete nandroid backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong. Guide How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- Make sure your device is charged at least upto 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
Link will be added soon.
Steps To Install Zenfone 4 V4.1060.1708.70 Firmware Update (ZE554KL)
1) To manually check the update, you can head over to Settings > About phone > System updates > Check For Update.
2) Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from setting>developer option> To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
3) Download ADB and fastboot drivers and install it on your PC.
4) Download the Android Nougat OTA Zip file for Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom from above Copy ROM to ADB folder.
6) Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode by pressing Power+Volume UP
7) Choose Apply Update from ADB
8) Now Connect your phone to Laptop/PC
9) On ADB and Fastboot folder, press shift+right click and click on open command here.
10) Now check your connection by typing the below command
if your device is listed you’re ready to flash the ROM
11) Flash the Nougat ROM on Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom by typing below command
adb sideload File_name.zip
12) Now wait until the process complete and then Reboot the phone (first boot will be longer than 5 minutes).Done!!!