Download/Install MIUI 9 Update For Coolpad Cool1: In the world of Android development, a device is worthy of buying when it has continuous support for its ROM development despite it being old. Recently, the Cool1 which was made by Le Eco and Coolpad, got a MIUI 9 update. Today, we’ll be sharing how to Download/Install MIUI 9 Update For Coolpad Cool1.
The Coolpad Note 3, an middle-segment device was released in late 2016 with Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box. The device recently received an update for all those who were running on a MIUI 9 ROM. This ROM brings added features and improvements which we will be mentioning down below.
In this guide, we’ll be showing you how you can Download/Install MIUI 9 Update For Coolpad Cool1 which comes with Android 6.0. Follow the in-depth guide carefully and make sure that you make a complete backup of your device before proceeding.
MIUI 9 Global Beta ROM 7.9.7 Full Changelog
MIUI 9 Lightning fast
- New – Deep-level system optimizations (08-07)
- New – New icons (08-07)
- New – New animations for launching and exiting apps (08-07)
- New – Simpler Home screen editing (08-07)
- New – Introducing Split screen (08-07)
- New – Improved Silent mode triggered by the volume button (08-07)
- New – Improved readability for the start page of Messaging (08-07)
- Optimization – Devices with rare Bluetooth profiles are hidden in the device list (07-25)
- New – Search for apps in the Dual app’s settings (08-03)
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device while following this tutorial, Proceed at your own risk.
- This guide is for the Coolpad Cool1.
- A complete nandroid backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong.Guide How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- Make sure your device is charged at least up to 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
Download/Install MIUI 9 Update For Coolpad Cool1
Steps to Download/Install MIUI 9 Update For Coolpad Cool1
- First, download and Install a custom recovery. If you already had a Custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
- Download the Rom File for your Device and Gapps from above and save it on your device.
- Now Boot your device into twrp Recovery mode by press and hold “Volume Down+Power Button”.
- Now you will enter into recovery mode. Now in TWRP, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
- Now do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
- Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the GApps zip file.
- Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
If want a indepth installation guide follow the guide linked below
Hope you found this article helpful. In case of any queries, leave them in the comments section. We will help you out.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.