Download/Install MIUI 9 Update For Coolpad Cool1: In the world of Android development, a device is worthy of buying when it has continuous support for its ROM development despite it being old. Recently, the Cool1 which was made by Le Eco and Coolpad, got a MIUI 9 update. Today, we’ll be sharing how to Download/Install MIUI 9 Update For Coolpad Cool1.
The Coolpad Note 3, an middle-segment device was released in late 2016 with Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box. The device recently received an update for all those who were running on a MIUI 9 ROM. This ROM brings added features and improvements which we will be mentioning down below.
In this guide, we’ll be showing you how you can Download/Install MIUI 9 Update For Coolpad Cool1 which comes with Android 6.0. Follow the in-depth guide carefully and make sure that you make a complete backup of your device before proceeding.
MIUI 9 Global Beta ROM 7.9.7 Full Changelog
MIUI 9 Lightning fast
- New – Deep-level system optimizations (08-07)
- New – New icons (08-07)
- New – New animations for launching and exiting apps (08-07)
- New – Simpler Home screen editing (08-07)
- New – Introducing Split screen (08-07)
- New – Improved Silent mode triggered by the volume button (08-07)
- New – Improved readability for the start page of Messaging (08-07)
- Optimization – Devices with rare Bluetooth profiles are hidden in the device list (07-25)
- New – Search for apps in the Dual app’s settings (08-03)
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device while following this tutorial, Proceed at your own risk.
- This guide is for the Coolpad Cool1.
- A complete nandroid backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong.Guide How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- Make sure your device is charged at least up to 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
Download/Install MIUI 9 Update For Coolpad Cool1
Download Latest MIUI 9 ROM for Coolpad Cool1
Steps to Download/Install MIUI 9 Update For Coolpad Cool1
- First, download and Install a custom recovery. If you already had a Custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
- Download the Rom File for your Device and Gapps from above and save it on your device.
- Now Boot your device into twrp Recovery mode by press and hold “Volume Down+Power Button”.
- Now you will enter into recovery mode. Now in TWRP, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
- Now do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
- Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the GApps zip file.
- Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
If want a indepth installation guide follow the guide linked below
[su_button url=”https://rootmygalaxy.net/install-a-custom-rom-via-recovery-on-any-android/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#3da30d” color=”#ffffff” size=”4″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”round” icon=”icon: external-link-square” icon_color=”#ffffff” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]How To Install A Custom ROM Via Recovery On Any Android[/su_button]
Hope you found this article helpful. In case of any queries, leave them in the comments section. We will help you out.