Samsung released the Galaxy S20 line up consisting Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20+, Galaxy S20 Ultra and Galaxy S20 FE (Fan Edition). These devices are equipped with tons and tons of features.
Samsung Galaxy Flagships always have the best smartphone screen in the world and it is same for the new galaxy s20 line-up. From colour saturation level to deep black everything so great in these display panels.
By default, the smartphone comes with only two screen modes: Vivid and Natural. But actually, the Galaxy S20 series has a total of 5 screen modes, which can be enabled by following the steps described below.
Enable USB Debugging
- On your smartphone, go to Settings -> About Device -> Software
- Tab 7 times on Build number to enable developers settings
- Now, Open developers option under Settings
- Then, enable USB Debugging
Set Screen Mode to Natural
- Head to Settings -> Display -> Screen Mode
- Select “Natural” from the available options
Enable Hidden Screen Modes
- Connect your smartphone with a computer using the USB cable
- On your computer, open “Command Prompt” or “Window Powershell”
- Type “adb devices” and press Enter
- Allow debugging authorization on your Galaxy S20 Fe
- Now, enter the command to enable hidden screen modes
adb shell settings put system screen_mode_setting 0
- Replace the last digit “0” with “1”, “2”, “3”, or “4” to enable the following screen modes:
0. AMOLED Cinema, 1. AMOLED Photo, 2. Basic, 3. Natural, 4. Vivid
- To apply the changes, Open Settings, Go to Display, Click on Screen mode, and then go back. That’s all.
[Note: To change the screen mode, you will need to enter the enter commands again.][Source]
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.