Today in this article you will learn How to Enable root for apps on Lineage OS. Lineage OS is the all new ROM released recently, after the death of Cyanogenmod. Just like CM Rom, Lineage ROMs are also pre-rooted ROMs.They come with root manager, but the root access is not active by default.You have to manually Enable Root Access on LineageOS.
You may be facing an error while checking on root checker that Sorry! your Device not Rooted properly on Lineage OS 7.0. Then you have to follow this guide carefully because today you going to show you How to enable root for apps on lineage Os (Supersu zip). SuperSu file is now available for lineage os and it can be installed via TWRP recovery.
Here is the guide on How to Enable root for apps on lineage Os (Supersu zip). ( Step by Step Guide ).Make sure you have Lineage ROM On your device.Guide How to Install Lineage OS ROM on any device using custom recovery
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your OnePlus One while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
Download SuperSu Zip for Lineage OS → Download Link
- Any LineageOS installed device.
- Your device should be on any version of LineageOS.
- Take a proper backup of your important data and files
Similar Guide [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] How to Enable root access on Lineage Os
How to Enable root for apps on lineage Os (Supersu zip)
- Download and transfer the SuperSU to your device internal memory. (download section)
- Now Boot your device into TWRP recovery.Guide How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Then Just Select Install and flash the SuperSUfile that you transferred in the Previous step
- Once flashing is done. Reboot your device.
- Done!!! Your Android device is now rooted
For confirmation, install Root Checker from Google Play Store and confirm the root privileges in your smartphone.[appbox googleplay com.joeykrim.rootcheck&hl=en]
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram