Steps to Enable Split Screen and Multi-Window Mode on Pixel and Pixel XL: Google has been killing it lately with the release of the almighty set of two new phones – the Google Pixel and the Google Pixel XL. Both the phones have been manufactured entirely by Google, both inside and out. That means that you don’t need to depend on any other company other than Google after you buy this phone. You get killer specifications like the new Snapdragon 821, 4 Gigs of RAM, a beautiful screen, the best smartphone camera ever, and a lot more.
The most talked about feature of the Google Pixel and the Google Pixel XL is the new software. Both the phones run on Android 7.1 Nougat, and they are packed with new features. One of them is a much awaited feature in Android – Multi-Window mode or Split Screen view mode. This mode allows you to use two applications at once, and splits them in half, so that you can use both of them simultaneously.Follow this guide to
You will feel this feature come in handy when you quickly need to copy and paste something, or if you want to watch a YouTube video while chatting or doing any other important work. Anyhow, we are here to show you guys how you can Enable Split Screen and Multi-Window Mode on Pixel and Pixel XL
[symple_box color=”gray” fade_in=”false” float=”center” text_align=”left” width=””]Must Read [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] How to Take a Screenshot on Google Pixel and Pixel XL [/symple_box]
Steps to Enable Split Screen and Multi-Window Mode on Pixel and Pixel XL
Follow the given steps in order to attain awesomeness on your new Google Pixel device!
- Turn your Pixel device on, and hop into the Settings application.
- Scroll down until you find the ‘Multi Window‘ option under the ‘Device‘ tab.
- Tap on it, and then flick the toggle to turn this feature on.
- Go back, and you will now notice a grey semi-circle on your screen.
- Tap on it, and it will ask you which application you would like to use with the split screen or multi window mode on.
- Once you’re done selecting the two new applications, all you need to do is showcase it to everyone!
Good going! You now have enabled a hidden feature on your new Google Pixel device! If you guys found this guide to be helpful, then definitely make sure you guys share it with your friends as well! Make sure you subscribe to our newsletter in order to get our posts the first! If you have any queries then refer us in the comments section down below!