Fix Bluetooth and Wi-Fi Connectivity Issues On Galaxy S9/S9 Plus: The Galaxy series is an exceptionally famous brand of smartphones that has its users in millions. Time and time again it has managed to release some of the most advanced smartphones that have been far ahead of the technology provided by its rivals. Galaxy’s latest flagships Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus come with long lists of exciting features and specifications respectively. Ever since their release recently, the users have been busy ordering these devices and have been thrilled with the features they have received. However, as no smartphone is perfect, even these two have their flaws.
The users have been complaining that there are certain issues regarding the Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity that has been harming the smooth user experience.Bluetooth is one of the most secure and trusted methods of sharing data. Even though it is slower than Wi-Fi sharing, Bluetooth sharing is still one of the most preferred methods of sharing media whether it is of image, audio, or video form.
All the Android devices these days come with Bluetooth feature by default as it has become a necessity. The Galaxy S9 and S9 users have been complaining that there are certain issues regarding the Bluetooth connectivity which needs to be fixed. If you face the same issues, then this post will help you fix them.
Fix Bluetooth Connectivity Issues On Galaxy S9/S9 Plus
In this post, we will be sharing with you the steps to fix the Bluetooth connectivity issues on Galaxy S9/S9 Plus.
Make your Bluetooth Off and On
- Open the settings
- Click on the Bluetooth options
- Tap on the left side toggle option
- First disable the Bluetooth option by tapping it, then tap it again to enable it
- Check if the problem is solved or not
Unpair the device and pair it again
- Tap on the Bluetooth network with which you are not able to connect
- Find the option ‘forget network’ and tap it
- Tap on that network again to connect to it
- Enter the password to pair and then select connect for connecting
Fix Wi-Fi Connectivity Issues On Galaxy S9/S9 Plus
Wi-Fi is one of the most integral features that are used in the day-to-day lives of any casual Android user. Almost all the smartphone devices these days come with the latest Wi-Fi connectivity technology. Wi-Fi has been one of the prime factors due to which internet has thrived. Galaxy S9 and S9 Pro come with all the latest Wi-Fi features like Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, and Wi-Fi Hotspot.
Continue reading if you want to fix the Wi-Fi connectivity issues on your Galaxy S9/S9 Pro.
- Open the settings
- Click on the Connectivity option
- Click the Wi-Fi option and then tap the left side toggle
- Disable the Wi-Fi toggle and then tap it again to enable it
- Select the Wi-Fi network which you are having issues with
- Select the option ‘forget network’
- Now connect to it again by giving the password if it is a closed network
- Wait for the connection to be connected
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.