How To Fix Bluetooth and Wi-Fi Connectivity Issues On Redmi Note 5/Note 5 Pro: Xiaomi has become a brand that is one of the front-runners when it comes to the most preferred mid-range devices in the smartphone market. It comes with a beautiful UI and has amazing performance reviews. Its latest flagships Redmi Note 5/Note 5 Pro were released recently in 2018 and within no time they became the most trending devices. These two devices come with amazing lists of specifications and features respectively. Even though most users are thrilled with these two devices, there are still a few issues that have been causing some issues with the users. Issues related to Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity are often causing some concern among its users.
Even today, when the social networking apps are the most preferred apps by the millions, the priority for sharing and receiving images and songs goes to the Bluetooth. Even though Bluetooth is not as fast as Wi-Fi sharing, it is still one of the most trustworthy and reliable means for sending media.
Almost all Android devices come with the Bluetooth feature pre-installed on their devices. However, there are some causes of concern among the Redmi Note 5/Note 5 Pro users as there are issues related to Bluetooth connectivity.
Fix Bluetooth Connectivity Issues On Redmi Note 5/Note 5 Pro
In this post, we will be sharing with you the steps to fix the Bluetooth connectivity issues on Redmi Note 5/Note 5 Pro.
Make your Bluetooth Off and On
- Open the settings
- Click on the Bluetooth options
- Tap on the left side toggle option
- First disable the Bluetooth option by tapping it, then tap it again to enable it
- Check if the problem is solved or not
Unpair the device and pair it again
- Tap on the Bluetooth network with which you are not able to connect
- Find the option ‘forget network’ and tap it
- Tap on that network again to connect to it
- Enter the password to pair and then select connect for connecting
As we had mentioned before, the Bluetooth Sharing is pale as compared to Wi-Fi sharing. Wi-Fi has been a revolution in the Internet era. Most of the smartphones feature the latest Wi-Fi connectivity technology. Even the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 and Note 5 Pro come with Wi-Fi, Hotspot, and Wi-Fi Direct. However, users are facing some issues regarding the Wi-Fi connectivity.
Fix Wi-Fi Connectivity Issues On Redmi Note 5/Note 5 Pro
Continue reading if you want to fix the Wi-Fi connectivity issues on your Redmi Note 5/Note 5 Pro.
- Open the settings
- Click on the Connectivity option
- Click the Wi-Fi option and then tap the left side toggle
- Disable the Wi-Fi toggle and then tap it again to enable it
- Select the Wi-Fi network which you are having issues with
- Select the option ‘forget network’
- Now connect to it again by giving the password if it is a closed network
- Wait for the connection to be connected
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.