Warhammer 40000 Darktide is a thrilling first-person action game set in the universe of Warhammer 40K. Explore a stunning sci-fi world with your friends as you battle against the dark forces taking over the city of Tertium. However, some players may experience issues while trying to play the game, such as error code 30004.
If you are encountering this error, don’t worry. In this guide, we will provide you with effective solutions to fix error code 30004 and get back to enjoying the game. We will keep this guide up to date with new error codes and fixes, so you can always rely on us for help.
In this guide, we will provide you with five different methods to fix error code 30004. These methods include restarting your device, updating your graphic driver, verifying the integrity of game files, updating Windows, and turning off driver signature enforcement. Follow these steps carefully and you should be able to resolve the error and enjoy the game without any interruptions.
How to fix Warhammer 40000 Darktide Error Code 30004
Method 1: Restart your device
Restarting your device will also help resolve the bugs and issues you might be experiencing. Restarting your device should be the first approach to fixing this problem. Users could also be experiencing this issue due to their devices.
Method 2: Update the graphic driver
- Head over to the Start menu
- Use the Search Bar to look up “Device Manager”
- A device choice would be visible on the screen and you can expand it by clicking it twice
- Right-click on your graphic driver
- A driver update option would be visible and you’ll need to select it
- Follow the steps displayed on the screen for finishing the update
- Restart the device once the update is finished
Method 3: Verify the integrity of game files
- Visit the Steam Library
- Now, click Properties from the context menu when you’re right-clicking the game
- After that, click on Local Files
- Select Check the Integrity of the Game Files
- Once you’re done, relaunch the game
Method 4: Update the Windows
- Open the PC settings
- You’ll notice Windows Update on the left side of the screen and you’ll need to click it
- After that, select Check for Updates
- To receive the recent version of Windows, click the Download Not button in case one is available
- Once the download is completed, restart your PC
Method 5: Turn off the driver’s signature
- Type cmd or look for the Command Prompt in the Windows Search Box
- Now, right-click the Command Prompt application before clicking on Run as administrator
- Enter this command and press enter –
bcdedit-set TESTSIGNIGN OFF
bsdedit/set nointegritychecks off
- Once you’ve followed the above steps, you should check if the game is working or not
We hope that these solutions have helped you fix error code 30004 in Warhammer 40000 Darktide. If you have any further questions or concerns, please leave a comment below. Thank you for reading and have a great day!