Samsung Galaxy A14 5G acquired the latest January 2023 security patch with build number A146BXXU1AWA2. This patch contains a variety of improvements and bug fixes to upgrade the device’s capability.
The patch takes on 0 serious and 52 high-level CVEs (Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures). These are security flaws that could be used by malevolent actors to gain illegal access to confidential material. With this patch, Samsung has taken action to better the device’s protection and preserve customers’ privacy.
The update also includes device stability improvements, bug fixes, and enhanced features. These changes aim to provide a smoother and more seamless user experience, as well as improve the device’s overall performance.
Steps to Check/download January 2023 security patch update
To update your Samsung Galaxy A14 5G to the latest version, follow these steps:
- Go to Settings
- Tap on Software update or System updates
- Select Download and install.
1. If the update is not yet available on your device, just wait a little longer 🕰
2. Alternatively, you can download the firmware manually by following our guide 📝
3. To do so, you will need to find the correct Samsung Galaxy stock firmware for your device 🔍
4. You can find the firmware on the official Samsung website or other reliable sources online 🌐. Else you can download the firmware manually by following our guide: Where and how to download Samsung Galaxy stock firmware
5. Once you have found the firmware, download it to your device 🤳
6. Follow the instructions provided here to install the firmware on your device 💻
7. After installation, you should be able to enjoy the latest update 🎉
It’s essential to remember that it can take a few minutes for the updates to finish, so make sure to plug in your gadget and link to a stable Wi-Fi network before continuing.
Apart from the Samsung Galaxy A14 5G, other Samsung devices also got the January 2023 security patch. If you own the device and have updated to the latest update, share your thoughts in the comment section down below.