Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 Gets April 2018 Security Patch OTA Update | Build number A520FXXU4BRD1 : After Galaxy A8 2018 now Samsung Galaxy A5 2017S has started getting the new April 2018 Patch update.If you are Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 user, you may have received the April Security Security Patch OTA update notification on your device.We highly recommend you to install the update to be on the safer side.Android system should be updated to the latest build to stay safe from the malware attacks.
This update comes with the latest security patch update which was released by Google in April 2018 which comes with April 1 security patch update.This update comes with other bug fixes and stability improvements and you should get some improvements in the speed of the phone also. Thus, you should download and install the update to your Galaxy A5 2017 on Samsung network which will come as an OTA update to your phone.
Manually Update Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 To A520FXXU4BRD1 April 2018 Security Update
- 0.1 Manually Update Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 To A520FXXU4BRD1 April 2018 Security Update
- 0.2 Download Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 A520FXXU4BRD1 April 2018 Security Update
- 1 How To Install Galaxy A5 2017 A520FXXU4BRD1 April 2018 Security Patch OTA Update
You can manually check for the update from Settings > Software update >Download updates manually.If there is no update showing on your device, then wait for few days for the update to come to your device as it is being released phase-wise manner.
Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 A520FXXU4BRD1 April 2018 Security Patch
- Android version: 7.1.1
- Security patch level (SPL): April 1, 2018
- Baseband version: A520FXXU4BRD1
- Region: Unknown
- Network: Samsung
Download Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 A520FXXU4BRD1 April 2018 Security Update
How To Install Galaxy A5 2017 A520FXXU4BRD1 April 2018 Security Patch OTA Update
- First, download the firmware file from the download section above
- Now Enter the recovery mode on your device. To do that switch off your phone and hold volume Up + Power + Home Key (bootloader mode > then select recovery), then follow the linked guide below to Install Security Patch Update On your Galaxy device.
If the installation is successful, you will see the message Pass in the Log Tab.
Before installing the updates, make sure your device is connected to a good wifi and your device has more than 50 percent battery life remaining