Samsung has rolled out a security update to Galaxy A52s users. Samsung’s Maintenance mode is being rolled out in Europe for the Galaxy A52s through the January 2023 security update.
The latest update, contained in One UI version A528BXXU1DWA4, enhances the functionality of your smartphone. The update promises to fix bugs and other issues that were previously reported. It also improves the security and stability of the device.
Galaxy A52s January 2023 Update Details and Installation Guide
European customers can get the update now, go to your phone’s Settings, click on the System menu, then choose Software Update. Select Download and Install, and the download process will begin. Once the download is finished, restart the device to apply the new patch.
Steps to check update
Note: We recommend users checking that the device is fully charged, have enough storage space, and recent data has been backed up.
Updating your phone is a breeze 🌬
✔️ Go to Settings > System menu
✔️ Look for Software Update
✔️ Click on Download and Install
✔️ Wait for the download to finish 📥
✔️ Restart your device to apply the changes 🔄
1. If the update is not yet available on your device, just wait a little longer 🕰
2. Alternatively, you can download the firmware manually by following our guide 📝
3. To do so, you will need to find the correct Samsung Galaxy stock firmware for your device 🔍
4. You can find the firmware on the official Samsung website or other reliable sources online 🌐. Else you can download the firmware manually by following our guide: Where and how to download Samsung Galaxy stock firmware
5. Once you have found the firmware, download it to your device 🤳
6. Follow the instructions provided here to install the firmware on your device 💻
7. After installation, you should be able to enjoy the latest update 🎉
What’s next for the Galaxy A52s?
One UI 5.1 is currently under beta testing for the Galaxy A52s by Samsung and is expected to be launched in February alongside a January update that patches 70 vulnerabilities and improves the security and dependability of the device.
It is essential to install updates for your Galaxy devices as soon as they become available. Doing so will ensure that your device is always running the latest version of the software, with the latest security features. Updating your device will keep it secure against any potential risks.