Download Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus USB Drivers: The Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus is the best flagship Note-series devices by Samsung in 2019. It’s the successor model of the last year’s Galaxy Note 9 series devices. Both the devices come with plenty of improvements and flagship hardware that give a boosted performance to the users. There are two chipset variants available in the market for the Samsung Galaxy flagship devices. The Snapdragon processor variant is only available for the USA and China regions. While Samsung’s own Exynos processor variant is applicable for the rest of the countries (global/international).
Both the devices do come with Android 9 Pie on the top of One UI 9. But currently, Samsung has started rolling out the One UI 2.0 Android 10 stable update for both the Exynos Galaxy Note 10 series devices. While the Snapdragon variant users may have to wait for a few days or weeks more. If you’re using any of the Galaxy Note 10 series devices (Snapdragon or Exynos) and want to flash firmware via Odin Tool or install any custom file or mod file, then you will require the Samsung Galaxy USB Drivers at first.
As we all know that USB Drivers are one of the most useful and important parts for any connection establishment between the device and the computer easily. A US Driver is a file or program that runs on the computer and makes a connection bridge between two devices by connecting a USB Cable. After a successful USB Driver installation, you can easily connect your device to the PC and can perform so many tasks. Such as data transfer, data sync, use PC Suite, flash firmware files, install root, use commands via ADB & Fastboot mode, and more.
Download Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus USB Drivers
How to install the Samsung USB Drivers on Windows PC
- First, You need to download the Samsung USB driver zip file from the download link given above.
- After downloading, extract the file on your PC (via WinZip or 7-Zip).
- Open the extracted driver folder and you will find the application Samsung-USB-Driver-vX.X.XXX version (.exe) file.
- Run the .exe file as an administrator.
- Just choose the installation path here (C:\Program Files\Samsung\USB Drivers).
- Proceed to Install the application.
- Once completed, click on the Finish button.
- You can restart your computer once (if required).
- You’re done. Now, you can easily connect and perform the useful tasks on your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 or Note 10+ device by using the USB Cable.
If you have any questions related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section below.