HMD Global has recently launched the Nokia 7.2 and Nokia 6.2 in the market as the budget segment all-rounder device. Both the devices run on Android 9.0 Pie over Stock Android UI out-of-the-box. It’s worth mentioning that both the devices do come with Google’s Android One program. While the higher model Nokia 7.2 offers slightly better specifications and impressive cameras as well. But when it comes to the camera application, Google Camera app just blows out everyone. Here we will share the link to Download Google Camera for Nokia 7.2 model in APK format.
We will also share the installation steps as well. The Nokia 7.2 packs a triple rear camera setup featured by Zeiss optics. It has a 48MP primary wide-angle (f/1.8), an 8MP secondary ultrawide (f/2.2), and a 5MP third depth sensor along with an LED flash. While the front features a 20MP selfie sensor with an f/2.0 aperture lens. The portrait shots, night mode, dynamic range shot comes out very good. But as compared to the Google Camera app, even the flagship smartphone cameras falls short.
Google Camera for Nokia 7.2
The GCam ported app developed for so many Android devices and Nokia 7.2 is one of them. Google Camera is the stock camera app for Google Pixel smartphones. Thanks to the developers to share the ported APK files to use it. The Google Camera offers Night Sight, Portrait, Lens Blur, Photosphere, Google Lens, and more. Whereas the edge detection, selfie shots, low light shots are too good to describe. The sharpness, details, and zooming quality also comes out really good.
As the Nokia Android One powered devices come with Camera2API enabled by default. You don’t have to do anything. Simply download and install the APK file on your device. Then start using the app. However, you may have to adjust the camera settings in the app for better results.
Download Google Camera for Nokia 7.2 (APK)
- GCam 6.3 APK – Link
Steps to Install GCam APK
- After downloading the APK file on your Nokia 7.2 handset, tap on the file and Install it.
- You may have to enable Unknown Sources option if you’re installing any APK file for the first time.
- Now, you’re ready to use the app.
Recommended Camera Settings
- Open the GCam app and go to the settings menu.
- BSG Mod settings > Config > Pixel 2018 HW Zsl HDr (need YUV).
- Then set the Pixel 2 for camera app interface.
- Enable Google Photos and enhanced HDR+ in the portrait mode.
- Go to the Advanced option > select Saturation Level > set 1.8 for the back camera and 2.4 for the shadow.
- You’re done. Enjoy the GCam app.
We hope this guide is helpful to you. You can leave your comments below for any queries.