Download and Install H90130b Android 7.0 Nougat On T-Mobile LG V10 H901: Recently, T-Mobile started rolling out the latest Android 7.0 Nougat updates. This new update comes with the build version H90130b and is available for download. In this post, we will be telling you how you can easily download and install the latest Nougat update for T-Mobile LG V10.
This new update is being rolled out via OTA and will soon be reaching your T-Mobile LG V10 running on stock ROM without root. With this new software update, the software version will get bumped to H90130b. This will be a major update for T-Mobile LG V10, a device which was running Android 6.0 Marshmallow till now. The file for this new update weighs at 1.55 GB and it comes with all the Android Nougat features. Now, will you get to enjoy Android Nougat on your T-Mobile LG V10.
The users have started to receive the OTA updates of this new update, so if you are patient enough then you can wait for some more days till you get the notification of update is available for download. However, if you are one of those users who cannot wait for updates, then you can manually download this update. In this post, we will be telling you how to manually update your T-Mobile LG V10. All you need to do is fulfil some prerequisites, complete few downloads, and then follow this step-by-step guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your Android device are installed on the PC.
- Enable USB Debugging On Your Phone.Guide > How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock On Android
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.
How to manually flash H90130b Android 7.0 Nougat On T-Mobile LG V10 H901
- First of all, you will need to enable the Developer Option in your device. For enabling it, go to Settings -> About -> Software Information -> More. Then tap the build number 7-8 times until you see a message “Developer option enabled”.
- Once you have enabled the developer option, go to Settings -> Open developer option -> Enable USB debugging.
- Now download and install ADB and fastboot driver for Windows or MAC.
- After that, copy all the files to the folder where you have ADB installed.
- Reboot your device into recovery mode by shutting it down and then turning it back on while simultaneously holding “Power + Volume down” buttons.
- Now, connect your T-Mobile LG V10 to your PC/MAC via a USB cable.
- Open the extracted ADB Fastboot folder on your PC and hold the shift key and right click anywhere on the screen to open a command prompt window.
- In that command window, give the following command
adb reboot recovery adb push boot.img /sdcard adb push system.img /sdcard adb push modem.img /sdcard adb push rpm.img /sdcard adb shell cd /dev/block/bootdevice/by-name dd if=/sdcard/boot.img of=boot dd if=/sdcard/system.img of=system dd if=/sdcard/modem.img of=modem dd if=/sdcard/rpm.img of=rpm exit adb reboot system
After you have rebooted your LG V10, you will be able to enjoy the benefits of Android 7.0 Nougat.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page