PUBG Mobile has officially released its much-awaited 2.5 version for global users. This new update comes with a long list of cool additions, including new maps, events, gun skins, and more. Interestingly, Krafton has collaborated with the popular Supercar manufacturer Buggati and audio developer Dolby Laboratories. The latter will allow you to activate Dolby Atmos with Surround Sound in Arena Mode in PUBG Mobile.
With the new collab with Dolby, you’ll be able to enjoy a three-dimensional audio experience in the arena mode. This new sound feature will enhance the overall footsteps listening experience while also helping the players locate the pinpoint position of the opponent in the mode.
If you want to enjoy this new feature, then this guide is perfect for you. In this guide, you will get to know how to activate Dolby Atmos with Surround Sound in Arena Mode.
How to activate Dolby Atmos with Surround Sound in PUBG Mobile
If you want to activate Dolby Atmos in PUBG Mobile, you’ll need to ensure these things –
- You’re playing in the arena mode as currently, Dolby Atmos doesn’t work in any other game mode.
- Your mobile or the headphones that you’re using should be compatible with Dolby Atmos. If they aren’t, they might not be able to reproduce the surround sounds of the technology as designed.
- You have activated Dolby Atmos in the game.
For activating Dolby Atmos in PUBG Mobile, here are the steps that you need to follow –
- Head over to the Game Lobby
- Then, press the arrow button in the bottom right corner
- Go to the “Settings”
- Select the “Graphics and Audio” option
- Then, head over to the “Sound” section
- Lastly, go to the bottom to see the “Dolby Atmos Settings”
- You can enable this option and enjoy a Dolby Atmos experience in the game