How to Boot into Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Bootloader/Fastboot Mode: Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro is the successor to the very popular Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro which is still one of the best smartphones available in the budget segment. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro comes equipped with a 6.26 inches IPS LCD display (1080 x 2280P). The device is powered by Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636 processor coupled with Adreno 509 GPU.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro brings the dual rear camera from Xiaomi Redmi 5 Pro. It has 12MP + 5MP dual rear side cameras. It runs on Android 8.1 Oreo (MIUI 10). The device will get Android Pie 9.0 update later this year. It houses a 4000 mAh battery and sports a fingerprint reader at the back. The device comes with 32/3GB and 64/4GB internal storage and RAM combinations.
In all the Android devices, you will find a crucial feature called the bootloader mode. Each and every device comes with both the Recovery (stock) and the bootloader mode. This mode will allow a user to perform tasks like flashing/modifying the system partitions, unlocking the bootloader, different OEM level operations, installing TWRP or other custom recoveries, and more. This part is basically the fun part where you get to tinker with the settings and give your device a brand new outlook.
Today, in this post, we will be sharing with you how to boot your Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Bootloader/Fastboot mode. There are two methods using which you can boot into Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Bootloader/Fastboot mode.
Steps To Enter Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Bootloader/Fastboot Mode
There are two ways which can help you to boot into Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Bootloader / Fastboot Mode 1) Using Power and Volume Keys 2) fastboot commands via Computer
#1 Using Hardware Keys
Follow the given steps to boot into Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Bootloader by hardware buttons
- You have to Press and hold the power button for a few seconds
- Now tap the Power Off option when the Power Menu appears
- Now you have to Wait for the Xiaomi 6 to completely turn off
- Then press and hold the Power button and the Volume Down button at the same time
- Continue holding these two buttons down until you boot into Fastboot Mode
#2 Using PC fastboot Commands
If you want to boot Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro into bootloader mode from your PC, then follow the linked guide below
- Connect your android to your PC with USB cable
- Now go to ADB & fastboot folder and Open the command window there(Right click on the empty space inside the folder then select “Open command window here” or “Open PowerShell Window Here” option to launch a command window
- Now reboot into the bootloader by issuing the following commands. (Make sure your device is detected by your PC)
adb reboot bootloader
So that’s it for the guide. If you find this helpful share the guide with your friends and family. cheers !!
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.