How to Boot into CUBOT X19 4G Bootloader/Fastboot Mode: In all the Android devices, you will find a crucial feature called the bootloader mode. Each and every device comes with both the Recovery (stock) and the bootloader mode. This mode will allow a user to perform tasks like flashing/modifying the system partitions, unlocking the bootloader, different OEM level operations, installing TWRP or other custom recoveries, and more. This part is basically the fun part where you get to tinker with the settings and give your device a brand new outlook.
The CUBOT X19 4G Phablet comes equipped with a large 5.93 inch display with 080 x 2160 FHD+ Pixel Screen resolution. It runs Android 8.1 Oreo out of the box. The device is powered by MediaTek’s MT6763T ( Helio P23 ) Octa-Core 2.5GHz 64-bit CPU coupled with 4GB RAM.
The device comes with 64GB onboard storage with support up to 128 GB via microSD card. It sports dual 16.0MP + 2.0MP Rear Camera and an 8MP front camera. It has a rear mounted Fingerprint Sensor. It houses a 4000mAh Built-in Non-removable battery
Today, in this post, we will be sharing with you how to boot your CUBOT X19 4G Bootloader/Fastboot mode. There are two methods using which you can boot into CUBOT X19 4G Bootloader/Fastboot mode.
Steps To Enter CUBOT X19 4G Bootloader/Fastboot Mode
There are two ways which can help you to boot into CUBOT X19 4G Bootloader / Fastboot Mode 1) Using Power and Volume Keys 2) fastboot commands via Computer
#1 Using Hardware Keys
Follow the given steps to boot into CUBOT X19 4G Bootloader by hardware buttons
- You have to Press and hold the power button for a few seconds
- Now tap the Power Off option when the Power Menu appears
- Now you have to Wait for the CUBOT X19 4G to completely turn off
- Then press and hold the Power button and the Volume Down button at the same time
- Continue holding these two buttons down until you boot into Fastboot Mode
#2 Using PC fastboot Commands
If you want to boot CUBOT X19 4G into bootloader mode from your PC, then follow the linked guide below
- Connect your android to your PC with USB cable
- Now go to ADB & fastboot folder and Open the command window there(Right click on the empty space inside the folder then select “Open command window here” or “Open PowerShell Window Here” option to launch a command window
- Now reboot into the bootloader by issuing the following commands. (Make sure your device is detected by your PC)
adb reboot bootloader
If you have anything related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section down