In this guide, you will learn How to easily Enable Multi Window on Pixel C.This is only for rooted users because we have to edit the system files for which root access is needed.But it is a very simple and easy process.Just follow the given steps carefully.
As you guys know, Multi Window feature was introduced to google nexus device with the developer preview of Android 6.0 Marshmallow but, unfortunately, it is not available in the final build of Android Marshmallow 6.0.There are loads of OEMs who are providing this Multi-window functionality with their big flagship phones (LG & Samsung).Google Pixel C is a big Android tablet with a high-resolution display.You can take the advantages of the large display if you have the multi-window functionality on your device.
Last year Google launched a hybrid tablet named Pixel C.The tablet has all the top notch Specs and latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow straight out of the Box.It comes with a wireless keyboard that makes it a convertible device.If you are an Android lover then you may like this beast.You can do various task simultaneously if you have a multi-window function on your Pixel C.But it is not enabled b default, but good news is you can enable multi window on your Pixel C by simply adding an one-line code to your tablet’s build.prop file.
So if you own a Google Pixel C then follow this simple step by step guide to Enable Multi Window On Pixel C
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to yourPixel C while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
How To Enable Multi Window On Pixel C
Step By Step Guide
- First of all, Download and install ES File Explorer (it has root access) from Play Store.
- Next, Open your file manager app and grant it root permission.
- Then We have to Edit build.prop.To do So > Go to /system/ directory and open the Build.prop file to edit it.
- Inside build.prop file, add the following line to the end and save the file:
- Then Reboot Pixel C
- Once your device rebooted, Enable the developer option.To Do So > Go to Settings » About phone » tap Build number seven times to enable “Developer options”.
- Go back to Settings » select Developer options » enable Multi-window from the list of options.
- Done!!!Now your Google Pixel C should have Multi window Functionality.
If you have any question related to this post feel free to leave that in the comment section below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page